The Unknown Person (part I)

"Ryelli! What are you doing there in front of our gate?! Why didn't you call me?" I shouted, rushing to get to her immediately.

"I texted you" she said calmly.

"But I didn't get any messages from you- oh by the way did you happen to see another girl or perhaps a looking lesbian around here? Don't you know it's my stalker! The one who's texting me and I mistaken to as a guy?!" I told her as I'm roaming my eyes around.

She should probably be somewhere near. But how can she know my address? Or is she just messing around with me?!

Fuck! It's making me nervous!

"why?" I frustratingly faced her. She doesn't seem to care about my stalker tsk. And she probably escaped again from their house. Such a troublemaker.

Ryelli sighs as she scrolls on to her phone. "you look like you're finding Nemo when the fish is already in front of you" she smirked and showed me the screen of her phone.

"Don't tell me- fuck you Ryelli! It's you all along?!!" I shouted in shock when it was the convo between me and the girl stalker of mine- which turned out to be her!?

"Yeah... Now why don't you let me in for a minute so I can rest this arms of mine, eh?"

I was still in deep shock when I just let her on her way carrying four luxury bags on the both of her hands.