Bring in the cast

In a small pocket dimension in the multiverse, a theater was set to entertain those big and small. The host, a girl of 17. Has her things set up. With a snap of her fingers the RWBY cast fell into their seats.

What happened!?!?

WHERE ARE WE!?!?

WHO TOOK MY BABY!?!?

WHO'S TOUCHING MY TAIL?!?!?

SORRY BRO!!!

"Ren! Have we been taken by Winxlunar?"

"Who are you talking about?"

"SILENCE!"
There was quiet.
At the front of the room was a female with her hands glowing red.
"Hello Remnant, I'm Moon, I'm one of the servants of my mistress who is not here at the moment. She's away on a mission and I am here to watch you guys while she's gone."

The theater was in chaos, Villains and heroes trying to attack each, civilians trying to hide, and much more.

Moon used her powers and chains wrapped around them.

"WILL YOU ALL STAY FOR A FEW MINUTES!!! I WILL GET THE SHOCK COLLARS!!!"

Cinder remembering her time at the Glass Unicorn froze up, and stopped squirming. Others got the message and stayed still.

"Thank you," With a wave of her hands she sent them to their seats.

"Now have any of you heard of the multiverse theory?" A few hands rose up, Ruby and Jaune (for their love of comics) Watts and Pierto (being scientists) and a few others.

"My mistress decided to bring you all to react to your counterparts in the multiverse. I'm sure you all have questions, so I will answer three questions, good guys ask 1, neutrals 1 and villains one. Think carefully."

Weiss raised a hand "Yes, Ice Queen" Moon smirked getting a chuckle out of some of them. "Why are we watching this? This seems hard to believe that the multiverse theory is correct."

"Because you guys have so much potential but you can't scratch the surface, and I have seen other worlds where some of you can do the impossible such as defeating immortals, demons and devils, and many more."

Some took offense to that, while Ozpin and Salem seemed interested in defeating immortals.

Ilia spoke up "Why should we trust you human." She spoke.

"Simple, Ilia. Because I could kill you and mess you up but my mistress gave strict instructions no matter how much I want to deal with some of you, I can't do anything, and I'm not a human. I'm a vampire."

Her pale skin and red eyes appeared her wore a tight black and red dress and her smile had fangs and was eyeing the audience as a predator. Faunus senses were saying to be aware with her.

Salam asked the final question "Who is your mistress?"

Moon smiled "She goes by many titles, A realm creator, an author, a goddess, a watcher, a multiversal being. But she is one who wishes to follow the steps of her elders and superiors. After all some of her higher ups helped her create this place."

She showed 3 figures, one had black armor that resembled an insect with yellow accents and blue eyes. That was Darkdecade97
The second figure was red and yellow with a creepy smile they looked like a partygoer and went by the name of RageRevan
Final figure was one who radiated power, but they had a smirk on their face. This was JackMorningstar420 

(Decade and Revan's pictures wouldn't work so check out their multiverse viewings for a description

(Decade and Revan's pictures wouldn't work so check out their multiverse viewings for a description.)

The audience could feel the power off these people. Some were in awe and fear, a few wanted their powers and abilities.

Now take your seats and let the show begin.

I' M ALIVE
I WILL TRY MY BEST, I FEAR SOME MAY BE OOC, LETS GO HOME.