Harry Styles Dirty

My first dirty fan fiction. Enjoy=)

It was my 18th birthday and my parents got One Direction to perform! I was finishing the last part curling my hair.

"Jazmine are you ready?"

"Yes mom. Come in." She came in shocked.

"Jazmine you looked incredible!!! Come on everyone is waiting."

We got downstairs and everyone shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me. My closest friends Eleanor, Perrie, and Danielle were all here. Excluding my best friend Brendan.

"This is for the birthday girl!" Harry said and winked at me.

I smiled and the music Kiss You started playing. I was dancing with my friends to the song as they were singing. They started walking around as they perform, Harry took my hand and spun me around and the song ended.

They were packing they're stuff and Harry walked up to me.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hi Harry do you need anything?"

"Yes. I need you."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

He dragged me to my room and locked the door. Before I could say anything his lips were pressed against mine. I couldn't stop because I felt something special. I pulled him closer making sure I don't moan too loud because my parents are here. He pushed me on the bed.

"Harry. We can't be too loud my parents are here."

"I'm going to make you scream my name!"

He unzipped my dress and threw it aside. I was quite embarrassed so I covered my body with the blanket. He pulled the blanket away and stared at my body. I was wearing a red lace bra with matching panties. He started kissing my neck kissing my sweets spot. I was trying not to moan, I bit my lip from not trying to moan. He unhooked my bra and pulled down my panties. He kissed all over my chest, I was biting my lip so hard to keep from moaning, he was kissing me roughing massaging my boobs. He slammed into me making me bite my lip harder from screaming. He went into me deeper and thrust harder. God dammit he said he's going to make me scream his name!

"Faster!"

That was the best thing to say Jazmine! He went faster, I bit my lip harder and it started to bleed. I can't take it no more! I started moaning like crazy.

"Scream my name!"

"H-Harry!"

"Louder!"

"OH HARRY! YOU'RE SO FUCKING HUGE!!!"

He went faster keeping up the pace. I was close to my climax. I started closing in on his dick. I knew he was close too since his thrusts was getting sloppy.

"H-Harry... I'm c-close." I said in between breaths

"Me too... Hold on......... Ok go."

I felt a warm squirt inside me, I let it go and our juices mixed. He got out of my and rolled down on the bed next to me.

"That was fun wasn't it?!"

"Best birthday ever!!"

We kissed softly and laid there, in his arms.

"Harry mate are you in there?"

"Jazmine are you in there?"

"Yes mate! I'll be right out."

"Yea Danielle hold up."

We were kissing for a couple of minutes......

*TO BE CONTINUE*