Secret Spilled Part 2

Harry's P.O.V

After we had sex, we took a short nap. Jazmine woke me up by shaking me, and telling me Liam is looking for me. I went into her bathroom and cleaned myself. I was finishing buttoning my shirt, she decided to help me. We went downstairs and I saw Liam, Zayn, and Louis with girls and Niall at the food stand. I dragged Jazmine to the dance floor and asked her to dance.

"Come on love, dance."

"I'm not a dancer..."

"Please..."

"Fine. I'll dance with you."

"Yay!"

I took her hand and spun her, we dance for two songs and went into the kitchen. She said she's leaving this house until she finds one for rent, I told her about that huge house for rent down the street of my house so I could visit her anytime. She said it sounds great all she needs to do is pack.

"I'll come tomorrow and help. Ok?"

"Ok I guess-"

Louis came in with some girl,

"Oops sorry... What's going on here?"

"Yeah Harold what's going on?!"

"Nothing.. Why are you and Louis coming into the kitchen by yourselves?"

"Yea boobear..."

It was Jazmine's friend Eleanor I guess, we met her other friends Danielle and Perrie. I guess Liam and Zayn are interested in. Everyone started leaving so I guess it's time to go. Jazmine kissed my cheek goodbye and I politely kissed her lips, she started blushing so I pinch her cheeks and left.

*HOME*

"So what happen tonight with you and that birthday girl Jazmine?"

"Nothing much why?"

"I heard screaming from that room you were in."

"We were screaming for fun. Why not? Louis does it all the time." They're getting on to me.

"I DO NOT HAROLD YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK!" Louis shouted, the others started laughing after he said that.

"So lad? Do you like her?"

"Yea. And?"

"Do you really really REALLLYYY like her?" Niall shut up.

"YES I LIKE HER OK!"

"Good. Now tell us what you two did, or the girl gets it." Really Zayn? Really?

"What are you going to do to her?"

"It's a secret. If you don't tell us you won't see her again." The boys were joking, I think I took it a little TOO serious.

"Don't do ANYTHING to HER! If you do I WILL!! I mean I WILL hurt you."

"TELL US WHAT YOU DID OR SHE GETS IT! Hard way, or easy." Niall was being dramatic again.

"NEVER! IF YOU DARE TOUCH HER I WILL KILL YOU." The boys pin me to the ground and started torturing me, not in a bad way but a funny way.

"Tell us!!"

"Now!!!"

"Come on!"

"Spill it Harold!" I surrender!!

"We had sex tonight while everyone was partying and having a fun time. We had fun though, we talked about her moving down the street of my house." I talked pretty fast but they understood.

"So who's cares if she moves down the street."

"Eleanor is living with her. So is the other girls."

"I say we help them pack! Maybe live with them too because it's pretty BIG." Louis suggested.

"Sounds great to me. Lads?"

"Anything is fine. As long as I have my best buds." Good old Niall.

I got to my room and took my jeans and shirt off and got my phone out the pocket. I couldn't find my wallet, I guess I left it in Jazmine's room, I'm seeing her tomorrow so it doesn't matter. I laid in bed and check Instagram... Pictures of us at the party everywhere, and a picture of me and Jazmine hugging... Who took this? It's like perverted stalkers are watching our every move, stupid paparazzi. I laid in bed and stared at my ceiling wall. I was thinking about the lyrics of "Loved You First" there's like a feeling coming... Not a good one, not a bad one, but something that might ruin everything.

I didn't think about it anymore, all I could see now is Jazmine's beautiful features and the thought of us being together. I fell asleep through that ALL night. Especially in my DREAMS.

**************************************************************

SORRY IF HARRY'S P.O.V IS SHORT MY LOVE. I'LL TRY TO KEEP IT UP. LOVE YOU ALL-J.K.S***********************************************************