CHAPTER 7 : Wrong Step

*Mature Content*

Nunew POV

On my way to kitchen, I heard a loud crashing plates. Rushing over, I found a little boy probably 4-5 years old was crouching down picking up the shattered glass. 'Heyy..don't touch that' my voice automatically raising up in concern. He flinched back in fear. 'I'm..I'm sorry sir..I didn't mm-mean it' he stuttered. 'Come on..jump over' holding his small hand, I caught him up. He looking up to me with his marble blue eyes. I smile and shook to him , reassuring. 'You did nothing wrong... Don't apologize' I put him up on the couch as I left to clean up the floor. As I done, I placed myself besides him. 'Are you hurt?' I asked and he shook his head in response. 'Are you hungry?' he keep silence, fidgeting his finger. I walk to the kitchen preparing him tuna sandwich assuming he was hungry. Taking it out on tray, I didn't miss the way his body squirm away from me. His glossy eyes stare at me blankly and for few second, I saw zee in it. He looks like a little zee. His thin lips, thick eyebrow and the pointed nose with a slight curve at the mid was exactly a copy paste by zee. 'I'm sorry if I raise my voice earlier... I was just afraid you might get hurt' I stretched my hand out,placing it on his small hands. I know how he feel, trying to adapt to new place. But who is this little boy? I have never seen his before. Maybe one of the guard's son. I shrugged my shoulder off.

**
I rubbed my eyes waking up after one hour nap. 9 pm. A small groan escaped as I arched my back, popping all the stiffness out of my body. Pulling out my legs from the blanket, I pull the heavy door open. Stepping out of the room, I look over the third level room, noticing the light were on. Walking over to the staircase, my brow scrunched confused as there is nobody staying in the room. Usually, we only switch on the light of the hallway. But it was the opposite now. Only the ray of light from the room illuminating the dark hallway. Approaching, I saw the door was left ajar. A soft romantic was playing and I saw a woman in a guy's arm. He look familiar even from behind. As I about the knock, my hand left still when the guy face come into my sight. Hiaa...what is he doing here? That woman twirling softly and come back into his arm. One of her hand entangled with hia's while the other resting on his chest. Her chest slammed onto his. Both are breathing heavily as they staring to each other. Hia lean his lips closer and the scene make me stumbled back. My heart ached painfully as I let out a small groan. Unknowingly, tears slip out of my eyes. Is he getting bored of me? Who do you think you are nhu? You are only his sex slave. Don't you realize it? Uneasiness settled on my heart as I turned around and walked away quickly.

I can't sleep, staring on the white blank ceiling. The night passed by but he didn't return. Everything that I saw was playing like a projector inside my mind. Tucking myself deeper, I wrapped the duvet against my body. The cold night is contradict with the burning jealousy in my heart. Turning left and right and finally the dawn seeped out. The morning before the sun rise is the most chilliest hour. The whole night my eyes laid open and now I worn out. Just because of him? It was my first time learning about love and it does left chaos in me. My eyes was swollen with the tears that streaming out in silence last night. I climbed down the bed only to stood in front of him with a two feet distance. I know he was holding something to say but I don't want to hear it. I am not ready to live a life without him. Maybe he want to send me back to p'jack? Or he want me out of this house instantly? I can't figure it out unless I heard it from himself. But... that sting me more to hear the man I love uttering those harsh words.

Zee POV

I was too focused flipping the document page by page until I lost in my own reality. I felt a presence and familiar vanilla scent making me lift my head up. 'Nhu?' I ask. He looks different. There is something odd in his eyes that I'm not able to read. The eyes that always appear innocent but this time, it seems different. Stripping off his bathrobe, it left him naked. I gulp flabbergasted in what I saw .My brain stop functioning and I couldn't think of anything else. He shut his eyes like he is trying to hold in something. I walked towards him as I pulled his body into me. 'Is this what you want, nunew?' I whisper, holding both side of his waist. I smirked in satisfaction when the goosebumps rose on her neck. His finger curled up under my shirt and pull it off slowly. I love seeing him gulped at my sight. He got down, tugging down my pants. His eyes not leaving me a bit.

Slumping myself on the couch at the wall side, he walked over, straddling me. I rolled the condom up to my hardened d*ck. Both his finger clasping on my shoulder, lifting his hips up in perfect angle. He push little by little until it was completely buried all the way in. My head was thrown back, resting on the sofa head while his head buried on my shoulder. He didn't move a bit to get accustomed to my di*k size. 'Ughhh...ahhh shitt..nhuu' I grunt when he move in a faster pace out of sudden. He leans down, kissing me passionately and I return with the same favour. The pleasure is unbearable. I have never go hard on him but he make me experience it now. 'Arghhhhh...ughhh... ughhh..arghhh' the loud and lewd moan was sounded in the office room. I hold his quivering thighs to stop him but he look lost in desire. I felt a warm liquid oozing out of his hole before I realize it was blood. 'Nhuuu...stopp.. you are hurting yourself' the urge to stop him is going on strong. Why he acted like this? He didn't even budge instead he was going hard, deeper. 'I said stopped...ughhh' I said in raspy voice. His strength this night was astounding like a hungry animal. I can't stop him with my strength even if I want to. He is insatiable. His every push while his wall clenching me send a sensation.  He try to reach on my nape but I brush him off. 'Ughhh..nhuu waittt' I winced letting out a suppressed moan. 'Cum inside me' he muttered weakly. His head has rest on the crook of my neck but his body didn't stop grinding roughly. My hand sliding to stroke his back up and down as he bent towards me. I arched my head back ,biting my lips tightly. The deeper he thrust inside me, the more I'm bursting in pieces. I let the familiar knot feeling below my navel take over before I release inside him. We both catching our breath as we succumb to each other scent.  'Don't sleep yet...explain yourself ?' I pulled his chin ,forcing him to face me.