Pilot Chapter

Prince Ven realizes he's fallen in love with his parents servant girl.

Travelling countryside, leaving the servant woman, Clarissa back home, he felt a hole in his chest.

And in shallow breath and panic, he realized his need to return to see her as soon as possible.

"You'll find your new home very fitting, Ven." Father said, taking note of his son's joint hands, holding his chin between index and thumb.

"Of course. I- Frankly, I wasn't expecting these changes to be happening so soon. I was just warming up the castle and getting reacquainted with mother."

"Yes, and we love having you, but, you are past ripe and a young man your age would have started a family as early as ten years ago.

Your mother and I have been very patient with your travels, letting you go see the world before your Princely duties are laid on you, but we are in need of an alliance." the King aired out.

"An alliance? I don't understand.."

"King Reginald's first daughter is the most beautiful of the East kingdoms. She's preparing to meet you the day after arrival at your castle, Mount Heldin.

They've grown a formidable army in the last few vears, and staying North of the Blue Sword Kingdoms, would be a start to guaranteeing our reign's safety."

Without a breath more, heart dropped to stomach, Prince Ven felt his life and Clarissa's face flash before him.

The memory of the kiss they'd both shared the night before in the hall while everyone else was dancing by the fire in the great hall three stone throws away.