6

Matt and I took our place on one side of the court, while Shenayé and Tiffany positioned themselves on the other.

I was already pretty nervous, but Tiffany's bees sitting on the sidelines chanting "you like jazz" in support of her was starting to send me into a spiral.

I needed to focus.

But ever since Tiffany revealed that she and Shenayè were dating, I just couldn't. I couldn't help myself but fear worst, what if Matt left me like Tiffany?

But Matt would never, he's so loyal, right? And besides, there's no other girl as different and quirky as me 🤪.

It was Shenaye and Tiffany's serve.

Shenaye grabs the ball, throws it up and hits it towards us.

As she serves I can't help but think about what a tryhard pick-me she is. Actually serving the ball without 69 faults. I'd never try that hard. I'm just that chill and cool.

While I think about how 'like the other girls' Shenaye is, I don't notice the ball coming right for me.

"EeEEeeeeeeEE," I squeal in a cute and petite way. Luckily, Matt is such a cool awesome boyfriend that he steps in front of me and hits the ball away.

My hero 😍.

Time skip brought to you by matt's shiny bald head 💦

The game continued on until I realised something.

"Oh my gawwwwwwwwwd Matt, it's makeout time!" I giggle. He makes his way towards me and we break out into a passionate kiss. My tongue works its way over his head, his head is just so smooth. Mmmmmmm scrumptious. Fireworks light up inside me and I don't feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind anymore. Being with Matt feels like I tumbled down a 69 foot cliff, broke 14 ribs, cranked a 360, listened all too well 10 minute version, vomited a pineapple, hit the wap and my head again, I have two concussions now uwu.

Tiffany and Shenaye were obviously jealous of Matt's and my chemistry, as they glared from across the court. I bet when they make out it feels like listening to Kanye West (tee hee). 

"Hey! Can we finish the game already?" Shenaye yells from across the court.

"No, Shenaye. The game's already over," I say, pointing to the scoreboard.

It was breakpoint. Sure the game wasn't over, but it practically was cuz Matt. and I are just so amazing like that.

"You're wrong y/n, we're gonna beat you," Tiffany shouted.

Sure I liked getting a beating, but this time I wasn't gonna back down.

It was our serve.

I positioned myself at the baseline and began bouncing the ball.

I focused on my breathing

in

out

in

out

All of my training had led up to this very moment.

Matt was counting on me.

I opened my eyes and threw up the ball. Everything happened in slow motion. I watched the ball come back down and I winded up to bash the ball to next Christmas. I swung my racquet with all the strength I had and watched the ball fly across the court. It bounced into Tiffany and Shenaye's side and I watched as Shenaye ran to hit the ball. 

But she was too slow.

The ball bounced in their square and right back out.

Matt and I had won.

Matt ran over to me, picked me and swung me around. 

"You did it y/n, you did it!" He exclaimed. 

I wanted to tell Matt that he was slowly crushing my skull with how hard he was hugging me, but I was too overjoyed to say anything. Before my head could collapse in on itself, Matt put me down. He's so strong 🥺.

I glance over to where Tiffany and Shenaye would have been standing.

They were gone.

And I don't think this is the last Matt and I would see of them. But for now, I was going to celebrate this moment with my big buff cutie patootie kitten bear Matty boo.

"Come on Matt, let's go home," I say raising my hand to interlock my fingers with his. 

"Tonight, we're gonna celebrate."

Hey my beautiful bestie queens we're baaaaack. it's been a while but wii go together is back and soon we're gonna be pumping out chapters just like ur mom is gonna be pumping out my kids. anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and a big thanks to @the_cheezos for once again helping out with this chapter and curing my writer's block. see u in the next chapter for matt and y/n's celebratory dinner, where we'll learn about matt's past... ok byeeeee