37.Chapter

Nam's hands are trembling with anticipation when he's putting his right leg on his shoulder, after wrapping a condom. He spits onto his fingers and then rubs his well-stretched hole.

" Are we ready? Love. "

I smiled and nodded. it was hard to miss the erection he had. Nam winced a bit when Jungkook caressed his hole with the tip of his hard cock. The younger looked at him " Relax.." Once again he nodded breathing out he looked at the ceiling.

He closed his when he felt the burning sensation from his hard cock stretching the warm wall.

" Oh ..fuck .. "

"You so tight Joon. Should I pull out?" Jungkook said worried as his man looked tense.

" No stay in.. I didn't have sex with anyone for months. Let me adjust for a bit. I will Good." Curiosity was raised in Jungkook. He couldn't hold himself from querying.

" Was it me who have fucked you last time? Tell me Joon."

A pleased nod and Jungkook went on top of him sliding down his shoulder aside to kiss his forehead then his lips. The action makes Namjoon main as his cock goes deeper.

" You're mine. Don't you? "

" For life. I don't want anybody. Just you Jungkook. Only you."

Jungkook sits back taking a pillow to put it under Nam's waist. He starts to rock, holding him firm in place. Thrusting his cock in and out of a hole, slowly. creating a smooth and painless rhythm.

" You're so.."

Thrust

"Fucking.."

Thrust

"tight. Love "

Thrust

" Make me loose then "

Thrust

"... Ah fuck me"

Thrust

" Fuck me harder. "

Jungkook leaned towards the elder and kissed him. Joon smiles against his lips and deepens the kiss, tangling his fingers in his long fluffy hair.

Jungkook began to thrust harder and Nam had to wrap his arms around the younger, marking his back with his nails. Jungkook hooked his face in the crook of his neck. They were both sweating as he went through.

Namjoon began to moan when Jungkook was open-mouthed like a fish, his saliva meeting the skin of his shoulder blade. He sits stopped for a few seconds and confessed

" I am close ... I can't hold it ..fuck this time I can't hold it."

" Dont. Go on. Use me... "

The next thing Namjoon knew, Jungkook had already smashed their mouths together in a torrid kiss that had him moaning again. The younger didn't hesitate to slide his tongue inside Joon's mouth, claiming it like it was his. Namjoon had to close his eyes in pleasure. He could feel his whole body getting hot and sweaty and ready cum as well.