Snowy Fields (F/F)

Summary: Girlfriends plus snow.

Semi-requested by @Saiissoswag <3

— — — — — —

Tokyo's filled with sheets of thick snow. The cold air—and overall cold weather—made most people stay inside and enjoy it without being surrounded by it. But that was different for a pair of girlfriends. Once Kuina saw that there was snow outside, Ann knew that it was the end for her. They soon made it outside, and to a field that was right near where they lived.

"Kuina, why would you..."

"Because of the snow! And it shouldn't kill you to go outside and enjoy the weather."

"I agreed to do that when the weather isn't freezing my asscheeks off."

Kuina mushed snow together and quickly made a snowball, already starting on her pile for the snowball fight she secretly planned.

"...What are you doing?"

"Making snowballs~"

"You better not..."

Ann knew that she was gonna throw those at her sooner or later, so she decided to get with it and start making her own. And as soon as she knew it, she was getting balls thrown at her left and right. They hit her waist, legs, and feet primarily since Kuina knew that Ann would kill her if she it upward.

— — — — — —

After their fun snowball fight, Kuina and Ann were slumped. They were ready to go, until...

"We should make a snowman."

"...Kuina, no."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm too tired to do that."

"Ann, come on~"

Ann could never say no to Kuina's begging, not in a million years. So she helped Kuina with making the tiny snowman before they finally headed home.

— — — — — —

End Notes: sorry for making these small oneshots/drabbles
i can't help myself, and they're way more easier to make rn for me~