just NOT normal night:

Destiny Pov:

I hate this! Meeting with investors for music videos and standing behind my shadows of my parents make it hard for me to be who I am and today was no ordinary night today is my sister's birthday blue ivy was turning 10 years old and all she wanted to do was see Justin Bieber at her concert so my parents pulled some strings and now we're going and we get to see him after school. I like Justin and everything but I'm more fond of one direction and there music not to say that he wasn't good he was amazing and I love music videos but I just really wasn't one of his biggest fans.

The movie investors that want to make a movie about my mama, and if you're asking yes the queen bee so she had a step out and my father yup Jay-Z can't come he's doing work this whole entire week traveling to Japan so we can't even make it to see the birthday or her come of age but I was forced to watch my siblings and take them to the concert since it was gonna be all night she gave me instructions so that everything would go smoothly but when I'm stuck with three young siblings I have to remember to be careful and this was no ordinary joke 10,000 or more screaming girl fans wanted to close drops of stage I had to protect them at all costs including getting arrested which I hope it doesn't go that far.

I helped ivy with her hair in her initial outfit which was baggy jeans with a black crop top and my little sister Rumi was basically like her twin so I kind of did a twin type of outfit and the shows during a couple of minutes so we had to hurry up she wanted a high ponytail with two strings on the side and the other one wanted her hair completely curled after I finished that I got the youngest one ready Sir. For him I just put a nice shirt and pants on I didn't even have to do his hair cuz they're wearing dreads. And finally for me it was a concert so I already have my outfit. I wore this:

I put on my regular makeup and got my hair in order I decided to curl my hair and do the same hairstyle like my baby sister but I had some pieces of hair still sticking out

I put on my regular makeup and got my hair in order I decided to curl my hair and do the same hairstyle like my baby sister but I had some pieces of hair still sticking out. I took off the gloves because maybe it was a little bit too much cuz it was already a dress so I got my purse and make sure everything was in there including my phone, my keys and the concert tickets plus some other stuff just in case the kids get hungrier or anything but Mom is going to come but she's going to be like extremely late to the concert. I hopped into the car with the others and drove over to the concert luckily we had enough time but the flashing from the other paparazzi was blinding so I told them to put on there sunglasses on.

As we got and there was a lot of seats and we were in the front row as Justin came out who came out by elevator and you started to sing a song I think the song boyfriend that she loves so much. I held on the other hand the birthday girl and the other hand was Rumi she was holding on to my knees because I had sir in my hands as he was the youngest and shortest and I definitely didn't want to lose him my mother would kill me so much. His song was coming to an end I was really vibing to it too because his outfit was amazing and his voice just sounded like music to my ears. I knew that it would be hard night for me because I had school the next morning so this probably was gonna kick the fuck out of me. He singed this part about going to be your lover and then did his iconic hip thrust at that point I was really attractive to him, he look so hot. And later on during the concert our eyes met and before I could noticed he winked at me and went back to the middle of the circle to sing.