Serenade

"For you." The words echoed through Wembley's ears, if only Boober had known how much he liked him. Though, intense doubt of the other liking him back filled his thoughts. As the two began to relax, Boober opened his mouth to serenade Wembley with a song of his own writing. He took a deep breath, each word coming out softer, and more meaningful than the next. "Oh, Wembley
You always keep me... tremble-y I feel like we can, and we should, and we need to be together! And I sing, as you know I can to— let you know.. that I..." Boober stopped short, wrapped up in Wembley's arms. The two fraggles decided to take in the silence for a few minutes, just gazing at the other. To be fair, neither of them knew what to say, but they wouldn't admit it. "I like you too, Boober." Wembley had reciprocated Boober's feelings, so relieved to finally be able to admit just how he felt. Short and sweet, but straight to the point, Boober replied, "Hey, let me finish the last part of the song! Because how do you know that I like you?" He raised an eyebrow, concealed by his fiery-colored hair. The tip of Boober's tail— his Baloobius, began to glow, lighting up the dark room. "...Let you know.. that I... want you to be mine." He pulled his hat down, though much to Boober's surprise, Wembley moved the hat back to where it belonged on Boober's head. "As I said," Wembley grinned. "I like you too." "Okay, Sugarlips."