I

"Wake up." I said to myself. What's the point? I don't have any eyelids.
Just a minute later, I was disturbed by a loud thud in the next room. What the hell. I got out my trusty knife, Mr. Stabby (go ahead, laugh), and went to the living room.
The room smelled like a pile of trash (well, I never cleaned after I killed my family, and I'm too damn lazy). I never really noticed how nice it looks though.
Near the front door, I found a dead, decomposing body. It looked male, because he was face up and I can he his dick (I'm sorry, I just really hate nudity for a reason I don't want to mention). Where the hell did it come from?
I heard some more noise coming from the kitchen. Okay, I'm starting to think this is all a plot for the police to arrest me, I mean, sometimes when they find dead bodies (or kill people), the police just leave them alone for a long time, and yeah, I know how smart they can be (I was almost executed once but thanks to Mr. Stabby, I slaughtered the exterminator). Then again, that's what I do.
I walked slowly into the kitchen to find a dog eating all my food. It wasn't a normal dog, though. It had reddish-tan fur, black hair, white pupiless eyes, had very big grin (it was frightening, no less. I like that).
"Who are you?" I asked. It just looked at me. "Did you kill that guy in the living room?". It nodded.
The dog didn't look like a potential threat to me; We happened to do the same activities.
"You need somewhere to stay?". I said, and it barked. I petted it's soft fur, and it licked me! All my life dogs would hate me but this one is actually nice?! I think this a start of a beautiful friendship.
I focused on it's teeth again, how they looked just like a human's. "That's what I'm going to call you: Smile."

Author's note: First Chapter of my first story is done! A few things to clear up: After the whole "accident" a few years ago, Jeff gained short term memory and forgets things really easily, even if it's the most obvious things. So if you think he's dumbed down, just keep this in mind. Also, Smile Dog is referred to "it" because Jeff doesn't know his gender yet.
I'll try to upload the story daily and I hope you guys like it! ❤️