The note

IZZY'S POV:

After that I felt a lot better. Just then Wanda came bursting into the room. "Did you hear?!" She exclaimed, "Loki got into a fight with William!!". I stood up abruptly, "WHAT! IS HE OKAY??". "Loki?, he's fine. By the looks of it he won too." She replied. "You should check up on him, I need to go training anyway." Nat commented. "Ill come too!" The witch chirped.

We left the room and went our separate ways. I walked to Loki's room hurriedly, when I arrived I knocked on his door. "Come in." He responded. I opened the door and walked in quietly. "Hey, so I heard you fought Will. So... Thank you? I guess."

Loki smiled. A real smile. "Your welcome. Are you going to wrap my bloodied knuckles now?" He chuckled. "If you want me to." I laughed "but can't you magically heal it?" "Of course I can, do you doubt me?" He scoffed. I smiled at him and after saying goodbye I went back to my room.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door. It was Loki, "Hey, you left this in my room." He handed me a letter with my name on it. "I didn't bring this to your room, I've never even seen this letter before. Loki peered at the letter curiously. I walked over to the window and opened the letter.

Turn Around

Was written in thick black letters. "Umm Loki!" I said franticly. I turned around to see a huge dark figure smashing into the window. The figure grabbed me by the waist and jumped out window. "LOKI!!!!" I yelled terrified. But the figure knocked me out and everything went black. As the world around me faded the last thing I heard was Loki screaming my name......

________________________________

THE END MOTHERFUCKERS

So I know it's kinda short but I'm really busy and the best I could do was finish it. I really hope u guys enjoyed my story and pls check out some of the other stories I will write in the future. And for the last time a gift for you in the external link. Thank you guys so much and ly.