There's Some Weird Shit Going On Here

"Look," Embry gestures with his hands in front of him.
  The area is desolate.  Embry turns around facing the the coffee shop which is now old, moss covered and falling apart. The building's trim, which was once purple and frilly, is now faded.  The sidewalk that lines what used to be the shops, a strip-mall of sorts, is cracked and barely distinguishable.  The open and closed sign that once graced the inside of the front door of the coffee shop has made a disappearance.  Eve's lips are trembling, all her hard work is in shambles. How could things turn out this way?  This is not the way events should have transpired, not for her.
  Meanwhile Reagan is at the coffee shop, but this one is not torn apart. Eve and Embry are gone. Reagan fixes themself some coffee. The coffee is sweet, of course, Reagan cannot stand coffee without creamer. Part of Reagan feels guilty for not paying. Reagan takes care to clean up any coffee that they spilled. Eve would not appreciate cleanly scrubbed floors becoming dirty or the checkered tiles loosing their shine. Somehow, Reagan realizes this. 
  In a similar way they realize they can't go back home, not now.  Reagan remembers the horrified looks on their parents faces.  They can't comprehend how people could have so much disgust, especially not people they're related to.  'It's not important anymore', they tell themself, 'I got out of the situation.'  They don't remember how.  The same way they don't remember how they know Eve hates messes.

  Eve is silently crying: how could this happen to the shop she had been working so hard on? How could this happen to something she loved? Eve never bothered for a large amount of college, just a technical one, but she was a hard-worker all throughout school.  She could say she was close to her father, but he is not usually home. He has business to attend to at work.  Eve cannot remember what he does. 
  She glances up at Embry when she's finished crying.  Embry seems to be lost in thought, a look that does not suit him well.  Embry's eyebrows are furrowed, and his mouth is turned down in a frown. Embry, with his spiky hair, looks even more furious than he usually does.  Embry is overcome by an outburst of rage.
"Who did this?! Where are you?!" Embry shouts.
In the distance, a dark, tall figure can be seen.
"Where were you?" the figure shouts.
Embry doesn't understand. The figure has short hair and... The figure looks like Reagan. But the figure holds themself differently, more slouched.
"For three years?" Do you know what happened during those three years? People kept leaving the town and people kept disappearing. But why did you leave?" The figure asks.
"Reagan?" Eve asks.
The figure nods and Eve starts to talk, "Embry and I were in the coffee shop, and then we walked out and...people are dead...and my coffee shop...is ruined." Eve gestures in front of her.
Eve bawls. Reagan has a look of sympathy on their face.
"Oh." Reagan says.
"I don't know what happened, but we need to stop it," Reagan tells Embry and Eve.
"At least we're not dead," Embry says.
Reagan glares at him.
Suddenly there's someone running behind them. A flash of gray hair. Then suddenly Eve, Embry and Reagan are tackled.
"Get the hell away from me!" Embry shouts and aimlessly flails his arms.
The attacker doesn't respond. All three of them are covered by darkness.
They wake up in a house full of art. Paintings, sketches and pottery. The lighting is an orange tone.  The walls are dripping with a dark red liquid.  Everyone quickly realizes that it's blood.  All of the lights are on. The house is full of people.

Reagan stands up from the ground in a daze.
"I think someone stepped on my back." Embry states, groaning.
It smells heavily of alcohol. People are dancing to a song that none of the three have heard before.
"What's going on?" Eve asks.
Eve taps someone nearby on the shoulder, "Excuse me? Where is this?"
The person stumbles a bit, speech slurred, "Why, just the only bar in this town." They have a strange accent, even with alcohol.
"What city?" Eve asks, trying to keep a calm manner.
"Some weird place, how should I know?" the person answers.
"Street?" Eve asks.
"Dreary Lane." the person replies.
Reagan tries to contain herself, something isn't right. Everything is wrong.
"Reagan, are you okay?"  Embry asks, straying from his usual demeanor.
Bloodstains, and the same flooring from the coffee shop. The old coffee shop on Dreary Lane. And bloodstains on the flooring and bloodstains on the walls. Holograms in the air. People laughing and Reagan cannot take it, it's so loud, and Reagan cannot breath properly.
Embry is looking for somewhere he can legally get alcohol. Eve seems okay. A swoop of grey hair again stumbles past them.
It's the woman from the ceramics shop.