The Beginning of Something New

Time was going slow in the beginning, but then the more time flew, the faster it went. Those past few months have been amazing. I had a life changing journey that has evolved me into the person I am today. I met wonderful people. Generous people. The people I met show compassion, determination, and kindness. It was inspiring. I created beautiful friendships with them and all of us showed each other our personality, our love towards one another, the people who we really are. But during the journey, I met someone who I saw everyday. A current someone I shared a smile with. A person who was with me when I was frustrated or when I was upset about myself. The more we knew about each other, the more both of us grew close. At the end, I realized I had something for him and he might of had something for me, but none of us had the courage to say anything. Probably because we both have the same reasons why we shouldn't cross this line both of us were willing to risk.

Heyy babes so I'm going to write another book..(shrieks). So to give you an idea of this book, this story is basically about Derek and Bethany. They didn't go out or anything. They just had feelings for each other but didn't have to strength to say anything because they don't want to jeopardize each other's future and are worried they will risk the beautiful friendship they created. (So basically what is actually going on with these two dorks, just kidding.) So I will incorporate real events like Derek's 20 season, Bethany traveling and stuff, etc etc. So hope you enjoy this and I will still update both story alright bye cuties.