𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐝𝐞.

"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔," 𝑲𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆.

Since the whole 'recommendation' debacle, the tension in your family had been so thick that you probably wouldn't be able to cut it with a red-hot cleaver. Today, several months later, would be no different. You and your father dressed in simple dark cotton attire, though, it seemed like your mother took to more- ehm- flamboyant material combinations. Actually, you were quite relieved when your mother agreed to picking up and dropping off your red-headed friend to the UA exams- it meant your mother's venomous words would come out convoluted and backhanded in comparison to her more common phrases. Your father, if he were on better terms with mum, probably wouldn't of, considering what was going on today.

"Thank you so much for taking me to my entrance exam! Your kindness won't be forgotten!" Kirishima bowed as he slipped into the back with you. You sat by one window, and the boy with a half-filled duffel sat by the other, leaving the one middle seat to be occupied by a silent, arms-crossed spirit. His cheeriness wasn't contagious like it usually was, but you smiled anyways.

"Don't worry about a thing, kid. We had to go by that school in any case." Your mother spoke up from the seat. Her voice was boorish and lazy, though you could feel the poison for your father ooze into her rather simple comment. Kirishima smiles and begins to mindlessly chatter at you as the car pulled off into the streets and towards Musutafu. You weren't particularly listening, but it was a good distraction for you and the others in the car.

You never particularly made an effort to tell him about what happens in your home life, and considering the event you were travelling to today - all the way down in Musutafu - you wouldn't be telling him any time soon. If he knew, he'd probably just get out and walk the rest of the way. It's just the type of person he is.

With Kirishima's untiring chatter and your very mild engagement, it made the car ride go from what felt like an hour and a half straight down to thirty minutes. The true power of Kirishima enthusiasm was truly awe inspiring. As the four of you pull up to the gates, he collects his phone and the crumpled duffel bag on the floor of his seat and opens the door. You do too.

"Thank you so much for taking me to my exam! I would have taken a bus but I would have gotten here too early or an hour late." He laughs with his reiterated statement. Your father nods numbly and your mother hums.

"I'll go out and walk him in, is that ok?" You ask, even you were half out the car already. The only thing holding you to your side of the car was the seat belt which somehow got caught on your leg.

"I suppose, but you'll have to find your own way to your uncles home. We won't wait for you here." Your mother warns.

You knew it could be taken more as a threat, but with a happy nod, you snatch Kirishimas bag and begin to march into the open mouth of UA High school's gates

...

"Wow!" You awe quietly to your companion, "There's so many cool quirks around here!" It was true. There were a lot more people wandering the soft red carpet of the parlour room. There were so many people. Quirks with more visible Quirks we're always the coolest. They had this flashy appearance about them, and you never know what they're capable of doing. Some were doing breathing exercises, others were clinging on to friends or relatives who came to support them, and some just sat by their lonesome doing whatever to pass the time.

Different uniforms which decorated each person- black, gray and blues and the occasional greens and yellows, too. But one uniform you kept seeing repeatedly, on cohorts of three, four and five as they pushed passed the parlour doors and into what you could only assume was the main school. They, according to your astute observations, were already enrolled and went to school here.