𝕲𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕵𝖆𝖉𝖊

Kaitlyn slid down a wall to sit on the cold floor. What had just happened ?

Every time she blinked, it was like memories of the minutes before flashed. Was she losing her mind ? Did she just check out Jade ?

Questions danced through her mind as answers refused to arrive. 

She started thinking that maybe sleeping a bit could help her figure it all out, so she changed and lied down in her bed to give the moon her troubles.

----------------------

4 A.M.

Kaitlyn woke up in a cold sweat, not from a nightmare, no, but from something that seemed even worse to her. She could feel that her panties were wet, which worried her even more as she made her way to the bathroom.

She just had a wet dream of the person who was currently her best friend. Her breathing was heavy and confusion came in.

Did she like Jade ? Or more ? No, that was impossible to know through a bit of sexual attraction. Did that mean that she was a lesbian ? She thought about it really hard and concluded that she couldn't be, as men were still attractive to her and she had even liked or loved some. But a girl ? Was it a crush ? She did enjoy spending time with Jade, but she didn't know it was like that to her. Maybe she enjoyed spending time with her because she had a crush on her ?

It was all so confusing, but for some reason, her craving for a sexual interaction with her friend couldn't leave. She was almost...unsatisfied ? She let her hands slowly make their way to her panties, biting her lip. Images of Jade flashed through her mind as a content sigh left her mouth, her fingers reaching that level of satisfaction she so needed.

"Oh Jade..." She whispered in a moan.

Suddenly, someone knocked on her door. She froze, realizing what she was doing. She felt gross for literally masturbating while thinking of her friend.

"Oh Kateeee !" Jade sing-sung. "Please tell me you're awake, I'm drunk and too lazy to go up any more stairssssss !" She continued.

When she was met with silence, she mumbled curses under her breath and turned around to go to her apartement.

Kaitlyn was still petrified, almost holding her breath. She stood up quickly and went back to her bed.

This couldn't be happening. It just couldn't. So she decided to make the best decision both for her and Jade.

From that moment forward, she'd be ghosting Jade.