My anger issues

~•Y/n pov•~
I woke up, stiff as a board and pretty tired. I stood up and got ready quickly,

~•your outfit•~I grabbed my backpack and quickly run to school

~•your outfit•~
I grabbed my backpack and quickly run to school. When I arrived, as usual, I get called names. "Hey fat ass!" Sophie calls with a smile, I felt rage build up inside of me. I don't say a word. I go on my phone so she won't bother me. "Hey!! I'm talking to you!!" She yelled, I rolled my eyes and continue to ignore her. "Fine, see how your mom feels about it. Oh wait! She's dead!" I snapped. She would pay. "TALK ABOUT MY DEAD MOM ONE MORE FUCKING TIME ILL ROUND HOUSE KICK YOUR PLASTIC ASS TO MEXICO." I said clenching my phone to my chest. She laughed and threw a stone at my head. I felt my blood boiling. "Hey! Leave her alone!" A voice called from behind me. I turned around to see Finney Blake and Gwen Blake walking towards us. Sophie and her friends laughed and threw rocks at them, I noticed Robin walking towards Finney, when a rock hit my head. I snapped. " THAT'S IT YOU BITCH!" I Hollered, then ran up to her and sucker punched her in the noes. "YOU CAN BULLY ME ALL YOU WANT, BUT DONT YOU EVER BULLY FINNEY OR GWEN!!!"I uppercuted her in the chin. She was crying now. "Aw, what a fucking pussy. You talk such a big game too." I laughed. I got on top of her and begin punching her repeatedly in the face, people were gathered around, cheering me on and even booing Sophie. Blood covered my hand and I stood up. I spit on her. "tebe povezlo, chto ya polegchal s toboy, idiot. (Your lucky I took it easy on you idiot.)" I walked to the bathrooms, boys and girls were aloud in the same bathrooms because our school only had 2 which were both for boys. I walked in and saw Robin yelling at three boys. When they walked off, one smacked my ass. I kicked him in the dick. He groaned and begin to cry. "Im sorry!! Please don't hurt me!" He begged. I raised an eyebrow and scoffed. "Get lost." I said while walking to the sinks. I washed the blood off my hands, making sure my wounds weren't deep. I looked over to see Robin tapeing his fist up. "Who did you fuck up?" I asked while dabbing a wet cloth on my wounds. "Moose. I would ask who you beat up, but everyone knows. You got a lot of threats." He said turning towards me. I laughed once and shrugged. "Let those lousy sons of bitches, what are they gonna do? Burn my house? I would like to see them try."  He chuckled and smiled. "-didnt know you had a sense of humor hermosa." I lifted an eyebrow. What does Hermosa mean?" I asked. He smiled, "find it out yourself perra mala." He said, then winked. I blushed. "Whatever." I said walking away. Little did I know, I would be seeing a lot more from Robin.