Planning.

Why do people say "Love at first sight"?

People might say it when they see someone, and immediately like them. Or when they start talking to someone, and they can feel an immediate click with them. Maybe there is a strong connection between you two already after talking for like, 10 minutes? It's like you were meant for each other! Then you want to get to know the other person more and more!

What if we actually weren't meant for each other...

(✿˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ヘ˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ )

+-+-+-+

(✿˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ヘ˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ )

+-+-+-+

(✿˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ヘ˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ )

+-+-+-+

(✿˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ヘ˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ )

+-+-+-+

(✿˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ヘ˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ )

+-+-+-+

(✿˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ヘ˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ )

+-+-+-+

(✿˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ヘ˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ )

+-+-+-+

|| Y/N POV ||

This feels very nostalgic.. Being up here on the bleachers watching them play, even though F/N isn't here. Also, it's very fun watching them play volleyball. Even though they just pass the ball back and fourth over the net, it's still fun to watch them spike and then someone gets it back into the air. It's also kinda cool to see Kenma being active.

I lean onto the railing, my eyes stuck on the court as they continue to play. For some reason, my eyes keep going back to Kenma. The ball always goes to him when he sets it, maybe that's why? It's also so interesting to see the ball go exactly where the spikers hand is! How does he do that?

"Alright everyone! Time to cool down, then you can change and go home." Kuroo announces to everyone as they go to there water bottles to drink.

"Me and Kenma will clean, and lock up the gym." Kuroo says while Kenma's eyes suddenly start to glare at him.

"Ha! Thanks Kenma!" A guy, who is pretty tall and has brown short spiked up hair with also, brown eyes. He then patted Kenma on the back and left the gym.

"Kuroo.. Don't drag me into this," Kenma said grumpily as I was climbing down the ladders.

When I finally climbed down, a shadow came in front of me. I looked up, and it was a very tall guy with silver hair. Was he a 3rd year?

"Woah! It's the same girl form last time that Kuroo brought! Wasn't there 2 of them?" The guy asked as he turned around to Kuroo.

"Oh, Lev that's Y/N. Y/N that's Lev." Kuroo said while taking another sip of water.

"Oh, hello there Y/N!" He slightly bent down and waved. He's basically a giant..

"Are you a third year?" I ask him. He looks like a really nice person.

"Huh? No, no, no, I'm actually a first year! My parents say I'm tall since I'm half Russian." He says while smiling.

"You're a first year!? Wow.." I slowly walk around him. His legs are really long, and his arms!

"Lev! Come on hurry up." I see a short guy with blonde hair waiting for him at the gym doors.

"Ah, yes coming Yaku! Bye Y/N! Hope we see each other again!" Lev waved a goodbye and scurried off with a guy named Yaku.