Thoughts

She cried, she thought she wasn't needed, unwanted. She thought she was annoying, ugly, disgusting, fat, and mostly doesn't deserve life. She slowly put the blade to her wrist, and made a wide open cut. The blood poured down her arm making her smile with release.

She was alone as she thought. She thought people would never like the loser, the ugly fat chick, the nobody. She was wrong. Another was going through the same pain, seeing the other girl made her not feel alone. They never got the chance to help each other.

They said all you needed was love. That didn't work well for her. He was her best friend, and lover. He told her she was beautiful and how amazing she made him feel. Till one night they got into a fight. He grabbed her by the wrist, and pulled her to the bedroom. He took her virginity as he took her dignity. They never taught her that people you loved could hurt you. He raped her, he hit her, he made her want to die.

Her family was distant as she was the biggest disappointment. Her parents did love her but she just didn't see. How blind she really was is truly astounding. People wanted to help, but she just couldn't see how people are only as cruel as you see them to be.