Chapter One

A/N)) Short chapters sorry, I have a made up deadline for myself and also just wanna publish

It wasn't hard to get back to his Cult.

All the lamb really had to do was make a portal.

Of course, it would be a lot easier if he had a strong power source. So he had no choice, but to take out more Heretics, and go to the Pre-made portal.

It was that easy, right?

Not really.

At the sight of the sleeping child, all of the Heretics seemed to try and work harder to kill Lamb.

Almost as if they had been told to.

Of course that probably was what happened, Leshy probably told his oh-so-faithful followers to kill the small child. However, Lamb wouldn't allow it. He luckily had grabbed the Axe, so he could attack them from a far distance. (Axe is best weapon if you disagree idc)

As Lamb got closer and closer to the Portal and the area where either Leshy or one of his followers was at, the Child that he was holding started to wake. Soon enough, Lamb had to lay her on the ground, and slowly help her wake. Though this was an extreme waste of time, considering the fact that the Lamb needed to make his getaway, and escape with the child who was now clinging her fluffy arms around his upper torso, Lamb had been carrying the child piggyback style for the past 5 minutes, as he stepped towards the now defeated Barbatos and summoned him back to the cult grounds, Lamb had thought of doing this for her, but as she was unconscious earlier and the fact that she was a child, Lamb decided to not risk it. So he carried the lamb all the way to the portal, which now stood unguarded, and he soon jumped in, still holding the kid tightly.

The cultists were excited to see Lamb, especially now that he had returned, however, many of them were confused why Lamb was carrying someone.

Usually, he had just teleported new followers in, so when Lamb came in holding someone, then also just ran to the tents, without acknowledging anyone, this caused worry to fall throughout the cult, Eventually, Lamb had came back, grabbed supplies, and brought them next to the temple. It had appeared that Lamb was building a house, but it was bigger than the other houses that the cultists would sleep in.

Lamb walked over to a group of Cultists to go over and help him build the house, he instructed them on what he wanted it to look like, and then he left them to build.