Chandelier, Sandwich, Bowling Ball, and Journal.

"Hey Poison. We wanted to ask you some thing." A girl with blonde hair said.

"Yes, Hyena, Parasprite, Claire?" A girl with Purple and Pink hair asked. She was the tallest one by far.

"I'm sure you're aware of that boy Epel. He's struggling with the regime of Vil. I don't think it's helping with rehabilitation." A boy with Long Brunette hair and cat ears said.

"Ah Yes! Epel the beautiful boy with lilac Purple hair! I understand your concern…. Hyena, do you have any suggestions?" The girl with Purple hair asked the boy.

"No sadly I don't….Do you have one Parasprite?" Hyena asked, looking at a boy with a Green Bob.

"Nah. I'm sorry, ''they said.

"I might have one…...Poison, What do you say to showing them his past?" Clarie, a girl with blonde hair said.

"I think that could work. But who to invite ...." Poison said Blowing her purple bangs out of her eyes.

"Why not all the dorm leader's, The members of the VDC tribe, the staff, the Vice Dormleaders, Sebek,Silver, Cater, Floyd, and ORTHO?" Hyena asked.

"Hmmmm that will work. Alright. Hyena get the Second Year. Parasprite get the Third Year. Clarie get the 1st Year. I'll Tp the staff." Poison said.

"ALRIGHT!" They all said in unison. All three left to do their tasks. 

Poison Quickly put together a large theater.. The seats are big enough for 5 people. All were color coded. Red for Heartslabyul, yellow for Savanahclaw, White for Octavinal, Burgundy for Scarabia, Purple for Pomefiore, Blue for Ignihyde, Green for Diasomina, gray for staff and Black for Ramshackle. Poison Chuckled and Teleported off to the Staff room to steal them. It was lunch break anyway! She appeared outside the door and walked in. The staff looked at her and stood up. Even the headmage got defensive!

"WHO ARE YOU!" Vargas yelled.

"Oh I'm no one important! But I do need you to come with me!" She said legs crossed slightly her dress Covering to just above her Knees. The white long sleeve and Anchor scarf rushed slightly.

"Why would we go with you? We don't know know you young Lady!" Trein said.

"I want to show you the past of one of your students but you need to come with me to my theater." Poison said, uncrossing her legs.

"That is an invasion of Privacy! Bad Puppy! We will not be going with you!" Crewel exclaimed. Sam nodded.

"Fine then. I guess I'll just teleport you there. Ready! Study! Go!" She yelled as the room was engulfed by bubbles. The teacher closed their eyes as the room started to glow. When they opened them as the glow Dissipated they found themselves in a theater with 24 of their students and the girl gone.

"Where are we!?" Leona Growled.

"All we know is a Girl with Purple and Pink hair came into the Teachers office and said she was taking us to her Theater." Crowley said. They all looked around and saw the couches in them little cards with names and dorm logs were set down.