How did it turn out like this?..

Personality vs Looks?

Personality, is kinda like looks but it's on the inside. Your personality can either be good or bad. But it's what some people look for rather than being attractive. Your personality can be nice, and thoughtful, which is what most people want. Looks is what's on the outside. People might walk up to you depending on how you look. Do you give a good first impression immediately? Or do you look shady? But sometimes, looks can only get you so far. Sure, people would want to be around you cause you look nice, but if you be a huge jerk, and have a terrible personality...

I don't think your looks can carry you that far anymore...

ε=ε=ε=ε=(ノ*'Д`)ノ

🌱☘️🍀🌱☘️🍀🌱

ε=ε=ε=ε=(ノ*'Д`)ノ

🌱☘️🍀🌱☘️🍀🌱

ε=ε=ε=ε=(ノ*'Д`)ノ

🌱☘️🍀🌱☘️🍀🌱

ε=ε=ε=ε=(ノ*'Д`)ノ

🌱☘️🍀🌱☘️🍀🌱

ε=ε=ε=ε=(ノ*'Д`)ノ

🌱☘️🍀🌱☘️🍀🌱

ε=ε=ε=ε=(ノ*'Д`)ノ

🌱☘️🍀🌱☘️🍀🌱

ε=ε=ε=ε=(ノ*'Д`)ノ

🌱☘️🍀🌱☘️🍀🌱

ε=ε=ε=ε=(ノ*'Д`)ノ

🌱☘️🍀🌱☘️🍀🌱

|| Y/N POV ||

I get out of my hiding corner, after hearing Kuroo's screams are gone. As I get out, I see a Kenma's back facing me, and Kuroos dead body on the ground. It's been like.. 20 minutes and Kuroo's already dead.. I'm surprise they didn't break anything actually.

"Kenma.. I'm sorry.. Please!" Kuroo pleaded as he tries to cover his face.

"Kuroo.. I spare no forgiveness for you.." Kenma raises the pillow that he's holding in his hand.

"OH GOD, PLEASE NOO!" Kuroo then protected his face, ready for a pillow to hit him any second now. But then feels a sharp pain in his stomach.

"Sure, no pillow. How about a kick to the stomach? That's for making me run AND for this stupid pillow fight.." Kenma said, while giving his best friend one more extra kick.

"Now I have to clean all of this.." Kenma mumbles while he looks around.

I slowly approach behind Kenma, while he is looking at the mess. Right as I got closer, he turned around and raised the pillow.

"WAIT KENMA! I HAVE DONE NOTHING IN THIS WORLD SPARE ME!" I immediately shout, while now ducking over.

I then hear a chuckle come out of him. I look back up and see him smiling.

"That was so ridiculous Y/N. I'll spare you if you help me clean up the place. And Kuroo's dead body." He says while walking away to collect the pillows thrown everywhere.

"Okay! Aye aye captain!" I saluted to Kenma while I grabbed Kuroo's leg.

"Hey, hey! Ouch! That hurts Y/N let go!" Kuroo shouts as I continue to drag him in the middle of the living room.

"What are you doing Y/N?" Kuroo asked now looking around.

"Kuroo, a dead man doesn't talk. So close your eyes and be quiet please, I'm cleaning up your dead body and hiding the evidence!" I say kindly while he listens and closes his eyes, probably scared for what's going to happen next.