Antarctica Part of The Beautiful World

Chapter. 1 : Frozen wonderland

British ships crashed against the ice, Great Britain stepped off the boat.

"Well that's great there's nothing here, are you sure about this?" Asked a confused crew member.

"Yes I'm certain I was told he's here" answered the green eyed country.

"But t-this so called country is too big. How will we find him in time before France does?"

Almost choking out his fellow crew member. "Don't you dare mention that bloody frog! Do I make myself clear!" Violently shaking the man around.

"I don't mean to disagree but what about the country sir?"

"Start looking now! Search the small caves, while I and the rest of the men search the coast! Ready go!" Eagerly running as fast as he could ran along the coast of the frozen territory.

"W-wait a second Mr. Kirkland you can't just... Oh well c'mon no use talking back." The Crew member and the rest did what they were told and trailed off. While the other half left and followed Mr. Kirkland.

Gasping for air Kirkland began the slow down and came across a herd of penguins. In the middle of the whole mess he spotted a light Burnett waddling amongst them. In surprise Kirkland chased after the small 'nation'.

Antarctica's POV

A strong grip pulled me off the ground, I was above the penguins! For a second I thought I was flying, but when I turned around there was a man I'd never seen before.

"Hello there little fellow, how would you like to come home with me. I'm sure youx would enjoy the nice sunshine back in my country."

He smiled gently.

I cried. I broke from his grip and my heavy coat making it hard to run away.

"Hey come back here I don't mean to hurt you!"

I ran further into the herd of penguins and hid behind a large one then behind an ice fort I had made. Shaking from both fear and the cold. It was quiet... After that I never saw him again it wasn't till many years later 47 to be exact. When an other crew set foot on the ice. It was large ship, I could hear the frantic penguins moving about. My eyes still glued to the ship I could see the small flag with its vertical red,white and blue. The men started getting off the ship. I stood, they moved closer to me and my penguins. In the distance a tall man appeared.

Russia's POV

I seen him! For the first time too! He was still standing but his face was hidden by the snow storm so I stopped half way.I decided to be friendly...and not crush every bone in his body.

"Hello there you must be the opposite of the arctic da?" I smiled

"Opposite of the arctic?" He called back

"This guy has voice of a female" I thought to my self.

"Da, you're the on this ice land right?" I moved closer to the small figure.

I saw him not him but her.

"So you're a girl?" I asked.

"Who said I was a boy" she chuckled.

"So who are you?" She smiled

"I don't think you answered my question?" I said looking into her icy blue eyes.

"Oh yes, excuse me My name is Alice May Ballentine. I don't know about the 'opposite of the arctic' but... I do live here." She chirped.

I took hold of her hands, "I'm Mother Russia, I came to see if you would like to be one with me da?"

"Russia huh?" She giggled "I have this map and I've seen that country! Come on i'll show you." She smiled and took my hand and led to an abandon boat.