Chapter V

•°• ✾ •°•

•°• ✾ •°•

A silky h/c colored hair was flowing through the wind as her feet dangle on the edge of the rooftop. It has been weeks after Y/n and Chishiya had join the beach.

During the past weeks the duo now trio went their way and investigate the beach. Unlocking new knowledge about the situation.

Visas, barriers each games.

Chishiya and Y/n have also been promoted to executive members for always playing games. The duo had gladly accepted and recruited Kuina to their alliance.

Y/n, little by little started to get fond with the braided girl, through the weeks. Y/n had interact with most people at the beach earning a bit of popularity.

"Y/n, are you playing tonight?" Kuina ask looking at her female friend waiting for her to answer, "Yeah, my visa's about to expire." She replied with a small smile on her lips. "How bout you guys?" Y/n return the question towards the two.

"Yeah." Kuina gave a simple answer and Chishiya only nod, too focus on creating another diy weapon.

"Well, see ya tonight, I'm heading back to my room and rest." Y/n annouce at the two giving Kuina a small wave goodbye. "Bye, Y/n." As for Chishiya he was still in his own little world and ignored what Y/n had said,

The h/cnette girl was about to lay down on her bed when her room door burst open, her head shot at the direction of the door, "Hatter has an announcement for all executive members." Ann announced opening the door fully.

Y/n pouted at the statement, trying to act innocent to get Ann to let her off just once, unfortunately Ann wasn't affected by her acting and dragged the sulking girl to the meeting room.

In the meeting room, all the executives were sitting on their designated seats. Ann and Y/n were the last one to take a seat.

"As you all know everytime you clear a game we received a card. I believe that if we collect all cards we can go back go the real world." Hatter began after he saw that all executive members were now present.

"So all the cards everyone have will now be collected by militants and will be given to me since I am number one." After his little announcement he ordered all of people in the room to give their cards and immediately dismiss them.

Y/n handed all the cards she had won, most of them were heart games.

When the meeting room was almost half empty, Y/n also went back to her room and slept, wanting to gain stamina before she plays.

She thought of Hatter's theory and how impossible it was. "That stupid man don't even know what he was saying."

Few hours went by before it went dark outside, while putting her sweatpants on, Y/n's door opened. Her attention went on the blonde male, "You know it's rude to barge into someone's room, right?" Rolling her eyes she continued. "I might be changing you know."