ch. sixteen

Neon Moon ;© vcnom_, hoyoverseTW: mentions of sex, fucking, and rape

Neon Moon ;
© vcnom_, hoyoverse
TW: mentions of sex, fucking, and rape.

Neon Moon ;© vcnom_, hoyoverseTW: mentions of sex, fucking, and rape

ch. sixteen - Preparation
"The prettiest boy I've ever seen."

< • >

It was Friday, and you had to wake up early because you ought to do Scaramouche's make-up. Let's say, his overall appearance in general.

When you heard a knock on the front door, you quickly ran downstairs to open it. You pulled the door, revealing a familiar indigo-haired in his kimono. You couldn't help but smile teasingly.

"You look fine," you complimented, walking aside to give way to him. "Shut the fuck up," he grumbled as he stepped inside. He watched you close the front door before asking, "what now?"

"My room, we'll have a fucking session," you smirked after seeing his disgusted reaction.

"Hard pass. Thanks for the offer, though," he replied, following you on your way upstairs. When the two of you got inside your room, he looked around, familiarizing himself with his surroundings.

He was in awe after seeing how your room was aesthetically messy yet clean at the same time. The only thing that pulled him away from his thought was the sound of you closing the door. Even worse, he heard a 'click' sound which indicates you had locked it.

"Are you going to rape me? I'm jumping off the window," he threatened, standing across your room, far away from you.

A blush made its way to your face at his statement. You didn't know if out of frustration or embarrassment that he thought of you that way. "Hey! Clean your dirty mind! I'm not that desperate!" You exclaimed, turning your back to him in order to avoid seeing your face.