Tested Bonds

10:06
That's when it all started, that's when all hell broke loose, let me explain. So I finished unpacking at 8:30, and I played Call of Duty on my Xbox on the TV I had installed in my room, when a computerized British voice spoke, "sir, you've got a call incoming from someone not in your contacts." I walked over to my phone, I looked at the screen, it was an unfamiliar number, but being curious I picked it up, pressing a button to record the conversation. "Hello?" I said, the voice on the other side came through "hello Caleb, your life is about to change, your little seal will be tested soon enough," the person laughed, I went from carefree mode to serious mode. "Who the hell is this, tell me now!" I said "ahh little Caleb, always barking orders, you haven't changed at all!" The person cackled, then hung up, I got kinda scared, so I ran over to the girls dorms, I looked for Amy's room, since she was also alone. I knocked on the hard door twice, then she opened it, she was in a pink tank top and grey sweatpants, she looked amazing, I almost forgot what I came here for, "Caleb, tell me what the hell you're doing at my door at 10:00 at night before I call the campus police" she said. I held up my phone, "I got a bad call, I said, "listen to this" I pressed the play button, Amy listened to the recording, twice. She looked at me, "what do you think this person means?" She asked me, I shrugged, we sat in silence for about 5 minutes, trying to figure out what the message meant, that's when it happened, there was a huge crash, then a loud bang. Amy and I looked at each other, someone screamed, we ran to the source of the commotion, a dorm 5 rooms down, Amy tried to open the door, but it was locked. I pushed her out of the way and kicked the door in, Amy and I ran in, Natalie was trying to stop the bleeding, laying on the floor, bleeding from a shot to the stomach, was Rachel.