Ch. 1

"Beep beep beep"  I woke up to your alarm going off. I turned it off quickly not to wake my  parents.  I got up out of bed stretching my arms, then I went to go shower, got dressed did my hair, and some light make up. I went over to turn on my pc. As it loaded I checked my phone and saw message on instagram from dream. Asking if I wanted to join the dream smp. I went live shortly after.

" Hello chat! How are we today?"I asked and looked at the chat bar.
Good!

Good, how are you?

You seem really happy today!

Pogggg poggg pogggg poggg
Exc.
" I'm great thanks for asking! And I have some news for all of y'all"I said tapping on the table quietly like a drum. " I got invited to the dream smp!" She said to the camera. As chat went crazy!
" okay listen I would be thrilled to join an smp but I think for this stream we should watch one of each of there videos on YouTube!" I said with a happy tone. " what do u think chat?" I asked and most of the chat agreed with me. 
" how I'm going to be doing this is I have a wheel with all of there names on it and we will spin it then whoever it lands on we watch there newest video!" I explained to chat.

After 2 hours we got to the last name " okay chat the last person on our list gose by sapnap" I said happily. I typed in the name and saw he had posted a video 4 days ago. I clicked on it and watched the video threw. " he's kinda cute" I teased chat. I was oddly flirtatious for someone who hasn't seen many really good relationships.
And chat when wild for the comment.

After the video I decided that would be it " alright guys I think that's going to be it for the day! I will put a pole up on twitter to see if I should join the smp or not!" I said even tho you could t see my face you could hear the smile in my voice " Byeeee!!!!!!" I said into the mic.

After like an hour  my phone started to blow up with twitter notifications. People kept on marking edits of me calling sapnap cute. He had already seen the tweets I know he had bc he messaged me on instagram after following me

" am I really that cute" he texted me In a teasing way
" yes you are" I said texting back
" can I get your snap bbg" you texted him as a joke but he gave it to u
" sure bbg 😩" he texted after his username

" I added him not thinking anything of it"

                             Dream
" stop flustering my friends"

                        " aww me I would never"
" you already have "
                                               " who?"
"Sapnap you idiot when
he saw the tweets Yk how
red he got!"
                      " aww for me really! I'm blushin 🤠"  
" have a good day y/n"
                                                   "U to"

Dream and I had been friends for a really long time and I started streaming maybe a year after he did he was like a big brother to me. And my "big brother" lived pretty close to me maybe like a 15 min drive. He lived with his friends George and nick. Nick is sapnap I haven't been over to dreams house in a little while. As I was thinking about this dream texted me 1 more thing.

                            Dream
" do u wanna come over and stream with me tomorrow" ge asked
                                                                   " sure"

I decided to leave my room and saw my dad " hey dad" I said kinda nervous " hey sweetheart could you go to the store and buy some groceries I made a list!" He said in a happy mood " sure I will" he Handed me money his keys and the list " thank you honey" he said happily

I drove or a grocery store like 10 min away.
As I walked in I grabbed a cart and did half my list when I looked up to see 2 faces I had seen on screen and 1 in real life. George and sapnap where fighting over what they should get while dream was was watching he looked over to see me. "Y/n?" Dream said in shock  " dream?" I said looking up at the tall man. The other two men looked over and stoped  there fight. I saw sapnap look me up and down then whisper something to dream. 

Let me rethink what I said I'm only flirtatious over the screen. I don't know why I just can't in real life actually I'm pretty shy when u first meet me.

He responded to sapnap and looked at me. I started walking over to hug him. " hey! I didn't expect to see you" dream said trying to hold in a laugh " what's so funny?" I ask him my voice a lot softer then when we here streaming. I looked behind at sapnap and gogy. I saw gogy making fun of sapnap  and laughing. Dream saw me smile a light Sade of pink grow across my face. I didn't notice but sapnap started looking at me to. " take a picture it will last longer" dream said in my ear laughing. " shut the fuck up u dumb ass" I snapped back. " okay, okay" he grabbed my hand and took me over to the two men " y/n this is sapnap as you know" he said with a smirk " and George " he said right after. I stuck out my hand to shake there's George reached up first and shook it the sapnap. "Y/n is comeing over to stream tomorrow" dream stated. " Oh cool! George said happily while sapnap just stared at me. " I'm I a ghost?" I asked him jokingly.

Time skip————————————————————

I got back home with the groceries. Mom and dad were yelling at each other in his office. I went and put the groceries away. Mom came outta the room " WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN GONE SO LONG YOU STUPID BITCH" my mom yelled at me. " I-I went grocery shopping" I said back. She shaped me " YOU COULD HAVE TOLD US!" She said slapping me again " dad told me to go" I said starting to cry. " whatever go to your room" she said again. I went into the closet of my room with my phone and called dream I was crying so much I could barely speak. I explained to him what happened and he asked me if I wanted to move in with him we could do it tomorrow then my parents would be at work. " yes " I said happily starting to pack my back with all my important stuff. In a few of my streams you could hear my parents fighting. I take that back most of them.