Chapter Eight: The Letter

October 27th, 2085

Scott slowly moved towards the doorway. His hand slowly reached for the door pad where he typed in the code "1.21" to allow the door to open. Rain poured down outside. Scott stepped out into the rain, looking around for who knocked on the door. Nobody was in sight. Scott's eyes furrowed as he spotted a flying car ascending higher into the sky with "Hill Valley Postal Service" written on the side. The rain soaked his hair and his clothes.

Lightning cracked across the sky he suddenly looked back behind him, spotting an envelope sticking in the window sill of the door

"DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 2085" the envelope read.

The postage stamp read "1646 Riverside Drive"

Scott reached out, grabbing the envelope. He stared at it in his hands for a moment before walking back into Doc's garage.

"What in the hell is that!?" Martin questioned.

"I think it's a letter." Scott stated, opening the envelope.

Scott pulled out a letter, his eyes beginning to skim over the words on the page as he stood with water soaking his shoes.

Dear Scott,

Dear Scott,

When you receive this letter I suspect you will have figured out that things are very off and plan to return to 2023 to figure out what is going on. You must return on November 14th, 2023 and figure out when Professor Brown and Boots return and KILL Maddy! You must come and warn us so that we can stop them before they ever have the chance to attack her!

The problem stems from Alternate Marty having arrived here in the first place. However, we cannot and should not change that as it would mess up Martin's entire multiversal journey and could cause a massive paradox that could cause the destruction of not only our universe, but quite possibly every other. Something happened in Martin's journeys through the multiverse that led to the return of Professor Brown and Boots Tannen. When you come back in time you must help us defeat them once again.