🧡 Welcome 🧡

Welcome to Hecate Review Shop!

The Elysians is here for you. We’re here to support you and help you grow as a writer. Here in our review book, we offer a first step into getting your book recognized. Our skilled and experienced reviewers will do their part and review your book. Touching upon the qualities of your book that they most enjoyed as well as what they believe can use improvement.

Some of you may not know what or how a review is done. After you apply, the reviewer will accept or deny your book. If accepted, the reviewer will then read your book. Keep in mind, all reviewers look for different things when reviewing. Some may be very grammar focused while others may pay attention more to the characters and their development. Because of this, it is very important that you pick a reviewer that focuses on what you believe your book may need help in. After the book has been read by the reviewer, they will construct a review for you. This review will be full of constructive criticism. It is then up to you what you choose to do with this constructive criticism.

Once again, thank you so much for checking out our review book! Don’t forget to follow our community and to take a look at the other resources we have available to you. If you have any questions, please don’t be afraid to leave a comment and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love,
Team Elysians 🧡

P.S. : If you are interested in applying for the reviewer role, please head over to our community book "The Elysians".