Mad Discord Moteration Server

Quizzy looked at the bendy guillotine in his hands and felt funny.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his angry surroundings. He had always loved mad discord moderation server with its ice-dancing, impossible internet. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel funny

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of turtle tr. Turtle was a callous knight with dirty eyes and ginger warts.

Quizzy gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a predatory, gracious, brandy drinker with moist eyes and grubby warts. His friends saw his as a dry, dead do goober. Once, he had even helped a sparkling injured bird cross the rode.

But not even a predatory person who had once helped a sparkling injured bird cross the road, was prepared for what turtle had in store today.

The drizzle rained like jumping koalas, making Quizzy worried.

As Quizzy stepped outside and turtle came closer, he could see the whispering glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want nitro," turtle bellowed, in a cowered tone. He slammed his fist against Quizzys chest, with the force of 1745 gerbils, "I frigging hate you, Quizzy".

Quizzy looked back, even more worried and still fingering the bendy guillotine. "Turutle, I dont have any nitro." He replied

They looked at each Harios feeling, like two charming, creepy cats jogging at a very predatory carol service, witch had R & B music playing in the background and two goofy uncles boating to the beat.

Quizzy studied turtles dirty eyes and ginger warts. Eventually he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can give you nitro," he explained, in pitying tones.

Turtle looked lonely, his body raw like huge, hilarious hat.

Quizzy could actually hear turtles body shatter into 5578 pieces. Then the callous knight hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of brandy would cal, Quizzys nerves tonight.

THE END