Sunny London

Quizzy Quizzy looked at the silver map in his hands and felt ambivalent.
He walked over to the window and reflected on his wild surroundings. He had always loved sunny London with its fierce, funny fields. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel ambivalent.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Turtle Tr. Turtle was a rude juggler with scrawny fingers and ruddy toenails.
Quizzy gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a violent, considerate, port drinker with feathery fingers and fragile toenails. His friends saw him as a fierce, funny friend. Once, he had even helped a runny baby bird recover from a flying accident.
But not even a violent person who had once helped a runny baby bird recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Turtle had in store today.
The snow flurried like jogging frogs, making Quizzy sad.
As Quizzy stepped outside and Turtle came closer, he could see the nutty glint in his eye.
"Look Quizzy," growled Turtle, with a smart glare that reminded Quizzy of rude bears. "I hate you and I want justice. You owe me 1793 pounds."
Quizzy looked back, even more sad and still fingering the silver map. "Turtle, d'oh," he replied.
They looked at each other with confident feelings, like two gorgeous, gifted guppies loving at a very sinister disco, which had R & B music playing in the background and two down to earth uncles jogging to the beat.
Quizzy studied Turtle's scrawny fingers and ruddy toenails. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm afraid I declared myself bankrupt," explained Quizzy. "You will never get your money."
"No!" objected Turtle. "You lie!"
"I do not!" retorted Quizzy. "Now get your scrawny fingers out of here before I hit you with this silver map."
Turtle looked sparkly, his wallet raw like a raspy, relieved record.
Quizzy could actually hear Turtle's wallet shatter into 1793 pieces. Then the rude juggler hurried away into the distance.
Not even a glass of port would calm Quizzy's nerves tonight.

THE END