Loved Ones

The table was cold and the room was damp. I've been here for XD knows how long. Hours? Days? Maybe even weeks. My supposed "guard" hasn't been in here for a bit. Techno comes in to feed me and that's about it. Haven't seen Will in a bit either. Suddenly, there's a loud shout outside. A voice I recognize. I pull against my restraints, the metal scraping against the ground causing a horridly high-pitched screech. A shadowed form opens the door angrily at the sound. Tommy looks so scrawny. Being in exile turned his thin form to scarily skinny. 

"Would you shut up!" I move to see past the teen. There are screams of protest. The screams of my husband. What are they doing? Wilbur's tall form blocks my only sight to see Quackity. Tommy leaves me alone with his older brother. He smiles at me, which I give a deep frown. 

"What are you doing with my husband." Wilbur seems surprised by my comment.

"Quackity's your husband?" Shit. Did I seriously just tell him that? Damn it, Schlatt. Think clearly. "Well, that's just wonderful news. I just took him because he's your vice." Quackity is still screaming outside the door.

"Let me see him." Despite what I assumed would happen if I demanded that, Wilbur shrugs. He stands and undoes the cuffs chaining me to the table. He then walks into my blind spot and undoes the rope, both around my waist and legs. I feel hot breath next to my ear.

"If you attempt to harm me or any of my allies, I will kill him." He whispers to me. I nod, not trusting myself to keep my voice steady if I speak. He waits at the door for me and grabs my wrist, walking me through the valley. I see Tommy cheerily talking with Tubbo. Tubbo catches my eye and I mouth 'traitor' to him. His eyes cloud with fear and he looks away. Wilbur saw that and he pulls me into a room. Unlike my room, this one is well-lit. He pushes me against the wall roughly and pulls my face closer by my tie. 

"What did I say, Schlatt." I spit in his face, pouring gasoline on the fire.

"You've got a real fuckin knack for making annoyingly sexual situations, you know that, Soot?" He releases my tie and grabs my throat roughly. Wilbur is about to suffocate me when Techno bursts in. Immediately, his grip loosens. 

"Wilbur! I swear to XD if you're forcing him to kiss you again I'll- Oh." We both stare at him. "Bringing him to the duck hybrid?"

"His name is-" Wilbur placing more pressure on my throat stops me from talking. I grab at his hand, my nails putting red half-moons on his already dirty hands. In response, he places more pressure on my throat.

"Learn to hold your tongue, Princess." The nickname is said mockingly. My vision is flickering in and out when he finally lets go, pulled off by Techno. Techno grabs my wrist and leads me out of the room and into a different one. Quackity sits unconscious, chained to his chair the same why I was. The only difference now is that he doesn't have a table. Instead, his arms are roped around the back of the chair. I fall to my knees in front of him to see his face.

"Pumpkin?" I whisper. The room is dead silent. With a quivering hand, I move his hair out of his face. His eyes droop when he opens them.

"Schlatt? Why am I tied up? If this is some weird sex thing, we agreed to tell each other first." I let out a soft, relieved laugh. It sounds nothing like my normal laugh, but it's a laugh nonetheless. Quackity smiles back at me, but then looks alarmed. I suppose he just remembered what happened. His head shoots up and he scoots back in his chair when he sees the twin Minecrafts. "What the hell are those two doing here." He gives a frightened look to me. "Are you working with them, Jay?" I shake my head feverishly.

"Of course not, Q. They kidnapped me, same as you." Immediately, he relaxes. The relaxation is short-lived, however, when Wilbur's voice echoes through the room.

"However heartwarming this reunion is, that isn't what you're here for, Schlatt." I roll my eyes. Techno pulls me away from Quackity and handcuffs me. I would make a sexual comment, but Soot is in the room. Why do they have to be so different with what makes them uncomfortable? Wilbur holds a small knife. It's not incredible sharp, but it looks like it could hurt. He squats down next to Quackity and spins the knife in his hand. "You know I want something from you, Schlatt. Why don't you just agree to give it to me and we can all walk away right now." I laugh. Yeah right. Wilbur shrugs. "Oh well." He holds the knife to Quackity's cheek and slowly starts carving a letter. Wait. Shit.

"Hey!" I shout, pulling against the restraint of a much stronger Techno. "Don't you dare!" Wilbur smiles and stands, leaving Quackity with a bleeding cheek. He walks towards me and Techno releases my arms. I hate that Will is taller than me. He leans down a small amount so he can look me dead in the eye.

"What are you offering, Princess?"

"What would you want?" Wilbur rolls his eyes. "Besides the presidency." Wilbur contemplates for a moment then gives me a psychotic smile. He grabs my hips and pulls me close enough to kiss.

"What about you?" I frown. I should have expected that answer. "Would you be willing to give up your dignity to save your husband?"

"If you promise not to harm him, we can discuss it. Deal?" Wilbur smiles.

"Deal, Princess."

----

As the fox left the peacock's cage, the discussion soon to be had, one thought filled his mind.

"He's already begun to crack. How long will it take for him to shatter into a million pieces? How fragile has my princess become?"