JINSOL IS SULKING FOR ATTENTION

*sigh*

Sullyoon looks at her friend as sight of the girl sighing isn't normal for her.
She caressed her back without hesitation.

"What's wrong, Jinsol-ah?"

"Haewon unnie's not giving me attention" the girl whines

Sullyoon could only giggle at her antics before speaking again.

"Why not? She always get along with you and your shenanigans, doesn't she?"

"She's always with Lily unnie" the girl simply replied with a pout

"You're jealous, I see" Sullyoon mumbled, hoping that her friend did not hear her

" What?! Of course not!"

'Oh boy, I guess she did'

"Your reaction says otherwise, Jinsol-ah"

The girl just hissed and continue sulking on her own.

After class...

Bae rushed out of the room and hopped on her way to greet Haewon— her friends, rather. Sullyoon follows behind her calmly.

"Hi!" Her friends are used to her high energy which explains the subtle smiles for response.

They continue walking towards the exit of the school, while talking, something about a Sleepover plan at Haewon's.

"Sleepover? Tonight? I'm in!" she intervenes.

Haewon rolled her eyes at her,

"We have exams for the next two days, Bae"

"What about on Saturday?" Lily suggested

Haewon smiles instantly,

"Great idea, unnie"

With this, Bae starts sulking again.

'Lily unnie is obviously her favorite among us'
She thought

"That's okay, Jinsol-ah, try again next time hm?" Sullyoon said after placing her hand over Jinsol's shoulders for comfort.

As soon as Bae reached home, she slumped on her bed and buried her face on her pillow.

She fell asleep in that position.

"Jinsol-ah? It's time for dinner" she stirred up from her sleep with her mother knocking at her door.

"I'll be down in a minute, mom!" she stood up and washed up before sitting with her family at the dining table.

"What's wrong, unnie?" Bae's 7 year old sister asked, as if she had a hunch that her sister had a bad day

"What do you mean, Sol-ji? Unnie's fine"

"You probably didn't get a lot of attention from your crush" Sol-ji teases her sister with a cute grin on her face, displaying the same bunny teeth that she has.

Jinsol just shook her head to dismiss alleviating the teasing, and starts digging in her food.

The next day, Jinsol came to school as usual, with high energy. Not until the proctor enters though, she was reminded of the examination.

Bae's POV

"ahhhh!" I squealed silently trying not to get the proctors attention despite being hysterical as of the moment.