4 // vlog one

Y/N'S POV:

it's been about 3 months since we've all met, and i've been thinking about asking out Colby. He flirts a little here and there, but that probably just his personality. I hear knocking on the bathroom door. "You almost done, Y/N?" Colby asked. "Almost!" i reply, finishing getting dressed. "Done!" i shout, unlocking the door. "It's going to be cold, you might want a hoodie." Colby said, walking in. "Okay!" i say, walking out into his room. i slowly walk over to his closet, hoping he won't hear the direction i'm walking in. i pull out one of his hoodies. He mostly owned XPLR merch and his own merch, but i found one that wasn't. which made it special. it had his name across the back, 'C. BROCK' like a jersey.

We all get in the car. i sit in the front next to Colby, leaving Sam in the back. "Why do I need to sit in the back?" Sam complained. Colby replied to him saying, "Because ladies sit in front." Sam rolled his eyes and said, "That's not how it works for Shea, or Katrina, or Devyn-" Colby cuts him off, laughing, "Just shut up." I smile, and Colby placed his hand on my thigh, his cold rings giving me chills.

COLBY'S POV:

i put my hand on Y/N's thigh, blushing. shit. well, no going back now. i notice that Y/N is wearing my hoodie, which made me blush.

"We're here," i say, waking Y/N up after the long car ride. she smiles at me after waking up, and we all get the stuff out of the trunk. "Sam, do you have the backpack?" Y/N asks him. he nods and takes out the camera to start the intro.

as soon as we stop recording, we start to walk back to the car, but i hear something behind Y/N and i. i feel her get closer to me, shaking. "what was that?" she said, her voice shaking. "i don't know, there's nothing behind us." i reply. she huddles up next to me. i put my arm around her, placing my hand on her right side.
when we get to the car i decide to ask her the big question. "Y/N?" i begin. "yeah Colby?" she replies.
"i like you a lot; love you. and i was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" i say, staring into her Y/E/C eyes. i see her eyes full with excitement. "YES!" she shouts. i smile. holding her face, i give her a kiss. i feel a kick on the back of my leg. Sam
motions to get in the car.