Prologue

Theme sound: Addicted by Kelly Clarkson.

Warning: If you're looking for a cliché bad boy story, this might not be your cup of tea. This is the truth behind the good girl, bad boy relationship with a twist.

If you're looking for perfect Grammar, I would advise you not to read this book.

Lastly, if your looking for right morals and a sappy love story, please refrain from reading this book because it contains rocky situations.

Unedited.

She couldn't sleep that night. He had been out all night and did not return till dawn hours. She needed his warmth. So when he slipped into the space beside her, of course she nestled into his strong frame. He was her drug and her his. It was as if they couldn't get enough of the other's passion. They were wild and free. It was if they couldn't live without the other. She took his arrogant, selfish, hot tempered behavior and he took her sometimes repulsive one.They would be the perfect couple if he could change. If he would let the drugs and drinking go, they would be so happy . That night when she couldn't sleep and he was out late, she would of been able to trust that he wasn't with another woman.

But that's the thing about their relationship, it is not based on trust. It is based on the addiction and lust.

These two bring out the best and worst in each other. She knew deep down the cheating wouldn't stop, but she wouldn't admit it. She knew the bad in him would never leave, but that was the point in dating a bad boy. The thrill right? Yeah the thrill called to her. It brought her in and kept her rooted in his ways.

No matter what he did, she would always forgive him. The ended they never speak about in the good girl , bad boy story. The truth.

-
I hope you like this book. My next chapter will be up very soon.