1

This is a reincarnation of this book I started writing years ago and I really wanted to attempt it again. My same attitude from before, if you are looking for perfect grammar with a hint of salt, then I advice you to leave. There'll probably be an error in the first sentence, like there is one in the blurb. I'll try to fix to my best, but I'm not that good. So stay calm and float with me or just evaporate.
Thank you❤️.
Camara
_~_~_

Exiting her mother's apartment was the signal to her being free to work late that week. She signaled a cab and one immediately stopped.She got in and then she was on her way. She wore a tight black dress with red pumps.Her curly brown hair hung above her shoulders. Her brown eyes which were just sparkling with life, turned dull. When she exited the cab, she paid the driver with a generous tip and in return he stared at her ass which the dress hugged perfectly. The dress hung on to her curvy figure and pushed her c cup sized boobs up.

She tried walking in the heels, but had a little difficulty. Even though she had practice countless of times, she still hadn't completely mastered the job. She made it to the sign which said 'Flirt And Drink' in bold black and red letters. The bar was very small and was in a very dangerous part of New York.
At the entrance stood the outside guard.

"What up Cam?" Said Rick. He was twenty-four with crop brown hair on the sides and back and grew it out on top. He was very muscular and could intimidate any small guy with one glance.He stood cloes to seven feet, he had deep blue eyes and a thin top lip and a plump bottom one.Rick was one of the only friends Camara had and he knew that she was very shy.

"Hi Rick." She called and walk by him. She couldn't help but think how dashing the suit made him look. It showed how buff he was and women passing by winked or giggled.

Inside of the bar consisted of black and red. It had a small dance floor and a disco ball. The lighting flashed different colors as the upbeat music played in the background.

Cam walked to her work station behind the bar. She tied her apron and began working. She attracted many customers, men mostly. That was why she was hired. She had spent one hour working when the door opened. A group of six guys walked in. Cam could tell immediately that they had a leader. They all seemed to be following this tall, intimidating man. He snapped his fingers and the other five men disperse. She swallowed the lump in her throat when he started walking her way. She could see no emotion in his blue, topaz eyes.
So unique. she thought

How could someone so handsome look so cold?
She wondered.

He stalked towards her and every eye in the room was on him. He looked so captivating and no one dared to remove their eyes. It was like a movie.

"Sctoch,no ice." He ordered. He snapped his fingers and Cam instantly got to work. She gingerly poured it into a glass and passes it to him. She then wiped down the counter.

She went over to sever another customer who wanted to order a drink. The other man thanked her and sweetly stared at her boobs. She was oblivious because of the fact that she wasn't aware of her assets. She thought she was just a round pumpkin who needed to lose weight. What she didn't know was that she wasn't a pumpkin like the one from Cinderella and that dangerous people were watching.
_~_~_
Cam was off her shift and decided to go home. She decided to take the train. It was exactly 1:30am and she knew that New York was the city that doesn't sleep. She took three trains. Cam had this strange feeling and she didn't know why. It was as if someone was wacthing.

After, she caught the bus. It took an hour, but she got to her stop. She started walking and the same feeling in her got stronger. She looked back and saw three guys in hoods. She began walking faster and faster while looking back every second. She didn't want to be raped. She broke out into a run, but stop when she saw the three guys turn into a apartment build. She had one more block. She still walked swiftly because for some reason she still felt as if someone was wacthing.

Maybe I'm being paranoid. It isn't like someone would follow a walking bean bag chair.

She reached her apartment building and unlocked the door. She made her way to the elevator where she pressed the third floor. The music playing eased her nerves,but she still could help think that someone was watching. Her thoughts were interrupted when the door shot open. She got out and turned right to get to her door. Once there, she turned the key in the  lock so that it could open.

Upon entering the apartment, she saw clothes. She thought that Ethan was home and got very mad about his untidiness. Walking more into the home, she started to see woman's clothing. A green thong and matching bra laid on her freshly cleaned floor. She found it strange, but the thought didn't dawn in her until she hearded soft moans erupting from the room. She heard Ethan voice and him calling the name of a woman. Her name was Carolina.

Cam felt the anger boiling inside her. She was never one to get angry,but she was passed that now. She was frustrated and disgusted that Ethan would stoop that low and especially in their home. She stormed into the bedroom.

What she saw shocked her. The girl was in front of Ethan, on her knees pleasuring him.

"What the fuck Ethan?" He looked up. His face seemed surprised. It was unlike Camara to use such language, but to her defense, she was angry. "You're really fucking a slut in my home? You're not fucking serious right now. Oh my gosh. I trusted your dumb ass and what did you do? You fucking cheated on me. So i'm giving this bitch five seconds to get her shit and get out of my house. One, two... five." Cam took up the lamp from the nightstand and hurled it towards the cheating pair. They dodged it by a inch.

"What the hell is wrong with you woman? Have you mo sense?"He screamed.

"Have you not known how to keep you're dick in your pants?" She yelled pulling on her hair. She took up the remote control and threw it at the girls head. It hit her and she cried out.

"Ethan." She wailed."That bitch hit me." Cam took of her heels and threw them at the pair. She got Ethan in the back and the woman in her boobs. She then walked over to the girl and took her by her blonde hair. She had brown eyes and big boobs. They hung perfectly in place. Her figure was slim and amazing. Cam could see why Ethan liked her, but she didn't care. She pulled her along and picked up her clothes on the way. With a punch in the face she threw her out the door.
" Don't you ever come close to my man again ." She slammed the door in her face.

She then strided to Ethan. He had to be delt with.
_~_~_
Now that I re read that and tried to edit it , I realize I was a very disturbed kid.
Anyway happy late thanks giving.
Bye.