THE INCREDULOUS TRUTH

In school, Jack Pearson is a bright student. He always scores good marks in studies. But one thing always makes him dejected that he is fatherless. Whenever he sees his friends enjoying and having fun with their fathers, he feels very sad. He is raised by his mother.

      Twenty years later, Jack becomes a well-known scientist. He tries to collect information about his father. But nobody knows anything about him. At this stage of his life, his mother suffers from Amnesia. He asks her what his father's name was. But she can't remember anything clearly.
She just says,"He came in life like a wind and vanished like a wind."

      After failing to get information about his father, Jack invents a Time Machine and plans to go back in time and search for his father.

    He goes back to the past and sees his town which is very different comparing to the present. Then he finds his mother, Cherie, who looks very young and beautiful and attractive.

    He keeps an eye on her for a few days thinking that she would meet some guy who would likely be his father, but nothing as such happens.

  One day he sees her mother waiting at the bus stop. He decides to go and talk to her so that he would get some information.

      He introduces himself as Jerry. They both get on the bus. He befriends her. They talk to each other the whole trip. But the whole time Jake's intention is to wait for the moment when a guy comes in and talks to his mother and he can develop love interest between them. But his plan fails.

   Watching his plans go in vain, he thinks that maybe he's in wrong timeline. It's not the time for his parents to meet. He thinks of going to other timeline. When he goes near his time machine, he finds out that there's a problem in his time machine. He can't go to any other timeline except the present. And it will take a long time to fix it. So he decides to stay here a bit longer.

   For the next few days he spends time with her trying to get more and more information about her. In the process they become close friends.

     One night after watching his plans fail, he asks her if there's any guy whom she likes. To his surprise, she says,"I like you, Jerry." He feels shaken up. "I can't do this with you," he says. She tries to kiss him, and she's very pretty, Jake or Jerry, whatever you say, can't control himself. They kiss each other and make love(have sex).

   Next day, Jack feels very embarrassed. He doesn't meet her for some days. But he continuous to stalk her thinking that it may not be too late. Maybe his father would arrive anytime. But nothing happens as he thinks.

    He doesn't know that these are his last days in the past as he comes to know that Cherie's got pregnant. He watches her crying on her knees and her parents too because the one who should have the child with her is not present there. He feels very sad. He blames himself for this.

"I shouldn't have came here. I did all wrong. Maybe my father was about to meet my mother in the near future. I made a huge mistake." He is very ashamed of it. He decides to go back to his present time.

   After giving her a last look, he returns to the present. He's so heart-broken that he can't express his emotions through words. He cries a lot. He feels that he has changed the past.

   He approaches his mother and appologizes," I'm sorry Mom. I've made a huge mistake for which I can't forgive myself."

   Ignoring his words, his mom replies with joy," I've remembered his name..... the name of your father..... his name was Jerry."

  Jack is astounded. He apprehends that he himself is his father.

This is the truth that he doesn't want to believe but he has to.

THANK YOU. HOPE YOU LIKE IT