Live Life While You're Young

Hey Everyone! This is my new story. I hope you all enjoy it! Warning. It will contain some mature themes and swearing but they are all censored. If you do not like that kind of stuff, please refrain from reading. Thank you, and please vote and comment if you like it!

Dedicated to: All of the characters that exist in this story. You know who you are.

CHAPTER ONE

Not Everything is Fun and Games

"So I'm guessing your mom doesn't know about this?" I joked, smirking at Shelly's face.

Shelly rolled her eyes and nodded, looking at Ayesha and I. We were all outside her house, waiting for her to calm down.

She was about to meet up with Ian. It was a hot, summer day, and we had all come back from school as it was the last day of our Grade Ten exams. Shelly was one of my best friends. She was petite almost, she reached my shoulders. She has short curly brown-black hair which she has wanted to dye for a long time now. She is really pretty - she has dark brown eyes and a small face structure. Ayesha was my other best friend. She was slightly shorter than me, and has long black hair which she almost always ties up in a ponytail.

Ian was a guy Shelly had become close to in the past few months. He seemed like an alright guy; I didn't mind him that much.

In her words, he was tall, dark and handsome. Personally, I didn't understand the 'handsome' part of her statement at all. In my eyes, he was just ugly.

It was in February, I think, when Shelly had told me that she liked Ian. I didn't understand what exactly she saw in him, but I let her be as long as she didn't do anything stupid.

Ian was a little... Different. He said he liked Lisa -- Shelly's other friend --but he still wanted to engage in a Friends with Benefits relationship with my best friend.

When Shelly had first told me about their agreement, the first thing I had uttered was, "I thought he liked Lisa."

To that, Shelly had simply shrugged, not knowing what to say either.

That brought us to today. Since it was the last day, the two of them planned to meet up. Shelly was stressing out. She was nervous about what would happen and that's one of the reasons we were here today; we wanted to be there for her.

"Okay, guys. I need to go now. Do I look okay?" Shelly asked, rubbing her hands together nervously.

"Calm down, it's okay you look fine," I reassured her. She smiled lightly.

"Okay so I'll go this way, and afterwards I'll come to Tim Hortons. That was the plan, right?" She asked, looking between the both of us.

It looked like she saw suspicion in our eyes because suddenly she put her hands on her hips and squinted her eyes. "What are you guys planning?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

Ayesha, because she was such a hyper, crazy girl, started giggling randomly. I poked her,whilst muttering, "Nothing. Go already, you'll be late."

She stared at us with furrowed eyebrows and then replied, "I'm watching you."

With that, she turned around and started walking towards the little pathway near Ian's house.

Ayesha starte giggling again and I glared at her, trying to get her to shut up before Shelly found out what we were planning. I quickly got out my phone and turned on the video camera.

We started walking behind Shelly quietly. I was trying my ultimate best not to laugh out loud, but beside me Ayesha was cracking up. Suddenly Shelly turned and Ayesha and I stopped walking, pretending we were doing something totally different.