Part 1: Date??? ///0-0///

Everyone is at the living room chilling around in this fine morning. Assassin is waiting for Rogue to come and sit in front of his favourite TV. (Let's pretend they have their own rooms there TvT) 

Assassin's POV

     ...Rogue should come out of his room by now... I wonder what is he doin- "BANG!!!" I jumped when Rogue slammed his door opened. Oh god, why is Rogue slamming his door- "OMG I'M LATE FOR THE SHOW" Rogue yelled as he ran to his seat and turned on the TV. .........He's still wearing his pajamas- *sigh* ... I giggled. He's cute as always...

    Officer came holding several sheets of missions for us to do. I took the sheet of mission of mine and looked at it. Hmmmmm defeat the Gold Mask... That's not hard.

Rogue's POV 

    I'm late for my show, but I'm glad I didn't miss it! I'm concentrating on my show, then a sheet of paper appeared in front of me. "Hey, please don't disturb me! I'm watching the show!!" I said annoyed. "How many times I've told you, stop watching these shows and get the mission done first! You have only ONE mission ONE day!" Officer scolded. I sighed and took the paper. "Okay okay I'll DO the mission" I said and rolled my eyes. "Do what you said. And go change a clothe." Officer sighed and walked away. I don't even care! I stick my tongue out at him as he walked further. Then, I saw Assassin trying to hold his laughter. My face heat up all of the sudden and I don't know why- I rolled my eyes at Assassin and he burst into laughter. I rolled my eyes again. Elf beside him asked him why he laughed but he keep laughing. Alchemist looked very confused. I can't help but smiled

   I turned and looked at the paper. hmm...........................
'Headless Knight and his horse'
...oh god. Why. Did Officer gave me a wrong one? I don't want to fight him!!!!!!! T^T 

     I got up and walked to the task board. "Officer, you gave me a wrong paper, riiiiiiight?" I showed Officer my mission paper and gave him puppy eyes. "No. That indeed is YOUR mission, and stop giving me that kind of face!" Officer replied. "Noooo then can I at least change another mission~?" I gave him puppy eyes again. "No." He said and turned away from my face. I giggled a bit. "Just do your own mission already......and change your clothe first, unless you want to fight like this. *Sigh* just how many times should I repeat? " He said. "Ughhhhhh fineeeeeeeeee" I went back to my seat and sit down. ...But I really don't want to fight the boss... I looked down the floor.

      "Rogue, what's up? Did something happened?" "Hm?" I looked behind me and saw Assassin standing there with a worried expression. I blushed to the fact that our face is so close (Assassin bend down a bit to reach Rogue's level, since Rogue is sitting on the floor). I quickly turned away. "Uhm... nothing, Its just uhhh... look!" I showed my mission paper to Assassin. "...Headless Knight? hmmm...that's not easy to fight." Assassin replied. "Yeah! What am I gonna do..." I said with a sad tone. "Don't worry! I'll fight with you, Rogue!" He said confidently. I blushed. We are gonna go to the dungeon together???? And... JUST THE TWO OF US??????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- okay okay calm down Rogue calm down. 

      "W-We're gonna fight t-together?" I blushed heavily. "Uh...yeah... hehe..." He replied. I can see him blushed a little... OMG DOES HE LIKE ME TOO????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- okay okay okay calm down Rogue calm down calm down!!! deep breaths deep breaths- "...I mean, if its okay with you." He added. "Oh! It's completely fine! I don't mind it at all! ^^" I quickly replied. Oh god... we're gonna go to the dungeon... together... just the two of us... this isn't a date right... WAIT NO! THATS NOT A DATE OF COURSE! WHAT AM I THINKING T-T "Ohh okay! When are we going to the dungeon then?" He asked. I can see his excitement in his face too... omg...OMG- "Uh... I don't know... Anytime! You also have your own mission too, don't you?" I said. "Oh It's alright, I can take care of my own mission. My mission is not that hard... It's just Gold Mask." He replied. "...Oh... Gold Mask??? But he has SO MANY bullets!!!!! You think fighting him is easy??" I said in shock. "Yeah... His bullets aren't matter to me, I have my blood blade and the bullet bouncing buff! So it ain't a big problem. You can dodge his bullets don't you?" He asked as he sat down beside me. I blushed a bit, but still moved some space for him to sit. "Yeah... but sometimes I'll jump into the slowness pool... and sometimes I'll accidentally jump into the bullets... sigh" I replied. Assassin giggled. "Hey its not funny!" I hit him. "Ow, hahahahhaa" He continue laughing. "Assassin! if you keep laughing, I won't talk to you anymore!" I stood up and pretend to leave. "haha- I'm sorry Rogue, I won't laugh at you again XD" He grabbed my arm and said. I blushed at the contact. "Hmph... I'm just going to take a shower! Hahaha" I turned away to hide my blush. "Oh okayy see you later" He let go of my hand. "cya" I walked into my room and closed the door. (I just realized I forgot to close the door when I ran out of my room :))

Assassin's POV

    He's so cute. Especially when he's in his pajamas...No, he's cute all the time... and omg... we're going out... to the dungeon... TOGETHER later... oh god... its like a date- NO WAIT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING-

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A/N:

This chapter is kinda short 😅
I hope you don't mind it

cya at next chapter~ 
Hope you enjoyed!

XD

~Kono