Chapter 2: Innoru Thadava Ava Mela Kai Patuchu...

"Raju adhu en thangachi da!" Chandru exclaimed.

"Unnaku thangachi iruka?" Raju asked in shock.

"Dei ama da. Inaiku than Chennai lenthu UG mudichitu vantha! I think commissioner oda ponnu ava friend nu! Dei avalayum thookidu Raju" Chandru replied.

"Edhey? Dei olagathilaye thangachi aa thookidu nu solra ore alu nee than da!" Raju exclaimed.

"Best friend kitta thane solren!!"

Raju groaned but did the job anyway. When he saw her for the first time, he died mentally. The way she tucked in her brown hair into her ears and her deep brown eyes that reflected Chandru that stared at him in confusion.

"Nee Raju thane? Chandru solirkan" She asked the next day while eating breakfast with him.

"But una pathi enaku Nethu than theriyum. Chandru sonadhu illa" Raju replied. Riya's eyes widened.

"Enga antha loosu?" She asked. Suddenly a pair of hands covered her eyes. She groaned, "Dei loosu! Un mela sema gaandu solten. Ena pathi Raju kitta solala, enna thooka nee than sona nu kelvi patten!"

Chandru uncovered her eyes and glared at Raju. He blinked back at Chandru and continued eating the Dosa.

One week later

"Chandru enaku un best friend aa patha manasula enamo seithu da..." Riya said laying on Chandru's shoulder.

"Enna love aa?"

"Therila da... Enamo seithu"

Few hours later..

"Stop the car! Niruthingaaa!!" Riya was running towards the Range Rover. Raju saw it through the side mirror and told Jackie to stop.

"Va vanthu eru" Raju said.

"Illa Jeeva wait panra... Unga kitta pesa vanthen. Chandru enna yaravathu choose Pana solran. Enaku love pananum" Riya said, she was not composed, her feet weren't still.

"Un Kal tharaila neekala. Nithanama yosi. Yaru nu onake theriyum, aprom solu" Raju said.

Few days later

"Stop the car! Niruthingaaa!!" Riya yelled once again running towards the car. This time Raju opened the door and stopped it from pushing back to a close with his leg.

"Enna, mudivu pantiya?" He asked.

"Hmm!"

"Yaaru?"

"Adhu..."

"Neethan!" Chandru answered for her. They both threw daggers at him. Raju turned back to Riya

"Apdiya?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Riya bit her lip and nodded.

One week later

"Tho paringa da! Yar kiternthu phone nu! En thangachi da!" Chandru said running into the terrace with Raju's phone.

"Dei Atha off pantu podu da!" Raju exclaimed.

"Deii avanuku bayam daaa" Jackie said.

"Ama Jackie correct aa than solran!" Chandru agreed.

"Enna? Huh? Enaku enna bayam?"

"Riya va love panduva nu bayam!" Chandru exclaimed.

"Huh? En? Athulam onum illa!" Raju countered.

"Appo thairiyama avala love panla nu solu!" Jackie said. Everyone else agreed with him.

"Seri ok!" Raju agreed, but Of course Chandru knew both his best friend and sister were way too inside the pit of love to get out of it.

Few days later

Riya shot a professor in her PG college and was in police custody.

"Appa avala vela vidunga pa, ava ipdi lam senjirka mata!" Jeeva said.

"Evidence clear aa iruku Jeeva, I know what I'm doing" Her father said.

"Ava vechirka gun licensed thane!"

"Correct than"

The three of them turned towards the voice, and saw Chandru and Raju.

"Enna Pana Riya?" Chandru asked as Raju casually opened the cell door with a lock picker

"Professor aa shoot paniten.." Riya replied.

"Avan enna panan?" He asked

"Rape Pana try panan... Nee kudutha gun aa vechi shoot paniten. Inom savy9gala. Nalaiku Hospital lenthu vanthiduvan" Riya replied as she watched Raju open the lock. After he heard that, he slammed the door open and it clanged on to the wall. He held her wrist and pulled her out. He took her gun from the table and looked at the commissioner

"Dei ungalukum ivalukum enna samantham? Eduku avala alachitu poringa!"

"Na iva Anna, ivan... Oru puriyatha relationship. Enna venum unnaku?"

He shook his head. Raju gave him a last glare and said, "Innoru Thadava Ava Mela Kai Patuchu... Police nu paka matten. Kondruven" 

Chandru and Riya shared a look with each other and Riya turned her eyes to her wrist where Raju was still holding her.

Chandru smirked as he got into the backseat of their Range Rover the same time his sister got into the front seat and Raju started the car. Riya was still staring at Raju in shock of what he just said.

"Ippo edhukku sirupu?" Raju asked as he looked at Chandru in the mirror.

"Onum illa" Chandru said, clearly trying to hold his laughter.

"Chandru!" Both of them almost shouted in unison in annoyance. Chandru chuckled lightly and placed his index finger on his lips.

Next Day

"Raju enna expell panitanga enga enna alachitu pora?" Riya asked.

"Rude aa eduthukatha, but vaya muditu variya?" Raju replied.

The 23 year old sighed and called her brother.

"Chandru enna enga alachitu poran ivan?" She asked.

"Karnam iruku Riya, nambi po"

She sighed again as she stared at her phone.

These two are probably gonna cause an ultimate ruckus to either fire that stupid Srinath or unexpell me...

And alas yes he did. He yelled his anger out at Srinath, the professor, and I think Srinath probably peeed his pants