Chapter 3= Love and Jealousy

Your P.O.V.

Dipper and I are still holding hands. I'm very happy to be with him. It was night time and I had to go back home.

"Hey Dipper, I've gotta go back home." "Ok. See you tomorrow at the Mystery Shack." "Ok, See ya tomorrow" I said as I kissed Dipper on the forehead, Dipper blushed.

I was walking home happily, but somehow I feel like someone is stalking me.

But I didn't mind about it. I went back home exactly on time.

We had pizza for dinner. Yum! Can't wait to eat them all!

●~~~~Le Time Skip To The Following Day~~~~●

I woke up with a messy hair. I looked like I've been partying all night.

I went to the bathroom and showered. I skipped breakfast and took a snack bar after showering.

I was wearing a sweater with a dog in the middle, I really wonder where do I get these clothes, then a skirt (A/N= If you hate skirts then choose any bottom wear).

I ran fast and ate the snack bar along the way.

I went to the shack snd saw Mabel. "Hey Mabel have you seen Dipper?" I asked, "Yeah he's with Wendy, they're eating breakfast at the Diner." she said.

Whoever is this 'Wendy' person is so dead- Am I jealous?!? Of course I am! I've gotta go to the Diner quick.

I ran to the Diner and saw Dipper and Wendy eating their breakfast together, but unexpectedly Wendy kissed Dipper.

I was shocked and sad. After that Dipper saw me, I decided to run as fast as I could and ignore Dipper.

I ran back home and silently cried in my room. I closed my windows and covered it with a curtain and locked my door room.

Dipper's P.O.V.

After Wendy kissed me I was shocked, until I saw (Y/N) she was shocked and sad, she started running far away, I couldn't catch up with her she was too fast.

I remembered I had her phone number and I tried to call her. She wouldn't pick up. I started texting her, but she didn't reply.

I wish I could go back in time- BLENDIN!

I remembered I could go back in time to stop Wendy from kissing me. Yes, that's a great idea. Got to meet Blendin again, but where... I know!