𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙄

❛❛ The Capture ❜❜

❛❛ The Capture ❜❜

───✧───

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): ᴘʀᴏꜰᴀɴɪᴛɪᴇꜱ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ (ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴛᴛᴏʀᴇ ꜰɪᴄ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ʟᴏʟ)

───✧───

With a slash, the sky let its tears fall as the once everlasting glow was now but a flicker. Trampled by the oppressive gaze of the divines, it was caught by the embrace of its demise.

"How foolish... such selfish behavior is unacceptable..."

One would hope to grasp the gift given by the benevolence of a god. But fate had its plans, the present of an unwelcome guest was only but a blight to this world, a line that was never meant to be crossed. With the final strike, what was left of it were only but strewed spheres of flickers...

---

The creature's eyes flew open as they sat up with a squeak. Observing their surroundings, they found themselves laying on one of the branches of a tree, dangling not too far was a half-eaten apple. Still alarmed by the scene they witnessed in the hellish dream, their long bunny-like ears stood straight and tail wagged back and forth at a fast pace. The intense glow emitted from their tiny body gradually reduced to a softer one as their darting eyes couldn't locate any danger. Absolute peace.

All they could hear before was heavy breathing; now was a choir performed by neighboring song birds.

Perhaps a splash of water would give them a clearer mind, jumping from tree to tree and onto the ground, the familiar sight of shimmering sun glitter dancing on ripples came to view. Looking into the water, they were met with their own reflection, a creature with snowy-white, glowing skin, stared back at them with large black eyes with dilated white pupils. Shoving their claw-like hands into it, their face was soon met with a splash of the refreshing coldness, it was enough to make them sigh in relief.

When they opened their eyes again, a crystafly landed on their nose, the wings flattered in a hypnotizing way. They stood still as they didn't want to scare the elemental being with gentle movements that could put you to sleep. Unfortunately, its wings brushed against their nose, itching it as a sneeze surged through.

"Choo!"

With the sudden motion, they could only gaze at the crystalfly longingly with droopy ears as it flew away. Disheartened by the loss of another's company, they sat on the ground and carved tiny figures into the dirt.

It depicted an image of themselves, next to them was another figure; a circle for its head and sticks as its body and limbs. It seemed as though they were doing some sort of hand gestures.

The creature let out a whine at the picture before them, their hand gently brushed against the stick figure. Yearning...

Whilst they were admiring the drawing, a subtle vibration sent through the air, causing their ears to twitch a little. They didn't think much of it as it didn't sound like something out of the ordinary. The forest they resided in was nothing but absolute peace and silence.