Broken (JUSTIN BIEBER Love story) book 1

authors note:

___=Your lovely name

your bio:

your 17 and ur parents died when u turned 4 so u live alone in a apartment building with ur best friend Katie (you and katie have been best friends since u guys were kids) , ur land lord is a huge prick and a jerk (but ur land lord Dan has a crush on u and ur land lord is like 30) anyways ur land lord is always at ur front door trying to flurt with you.you work at a resturant Golden Coral*sp ur weekly pay is like $10.00 an hour.

*end of authors not*

CHAPTER 1: His eyes were hypnotizing

You: Yes may i help u? *your eyes sparkle*

??:yes uhh... a table for 2 please *the guy smiles then winks at u* You: Oh..uh...ok right this way please *begin to walk to a table (the table is right in front of a huge window were theres a beautiful view of California) as u walk to the table u smile and signal the man to follow u the man follows u and takes a seat at the table u then walk away* Katie:Whos that guys over there at the table by the window huh?!?! *katie nudges ur arm* You: To be honest with u Katie i dont know but he looks familiar.*u walk back to the man * You: sir are u ready for me to take ur order ??:umm...yes ill have u! * ur faces turns red from blushing* You: um sir im not on the menu. ??:Well...Now u are *the man grabs ur hand and walks out side pulling u with him * You:Let me go u old man *the man takes of his disguise and ur eyes widen and ur jaw drops open with shock...

*The End of chapter 1*