star struck (JUSTIN BIEBER Love story) book 3

*your just standing there looking at justins sexy eyes speecheless*

Justin:I take that as a yes *Justin then continues to kiss ur neck as he slowly takes off ur shirt,then he lays u on the bed and takes off ur pants,as he kisses ur neck he put u on his lap as he kisses and bites ur neck u can feel his warm hard long cock rubing against ur vagina u then blush as u rfeel his cock....Justin kisses ur neck and moves down he stops to ur underwear and rips it off snd then he slowly puts his hard cock in side of u making u moan with pleasure everytime he thrust in u moan even loader justin starts to go faster and faster and faster as u dig ur nails into his back he goes harder and harder*

Justin:*thrusts in panting* say my name baby wats my name!

You:*moans with pleasure* DADDY!

Justin:say my name louder

You:*yells*OH YES DADDY I LUV U DADDY YES!!!!!

*an hour passes by justin and u finally reach the climax Justin cums inside of u*

*justin lays next to u panting as u pant he then looks at u and smiles*

Justin:hey babby promise me something?

You:sure baby wats is it?

Justin:promise ull stay with me forever!

You:of course i will *you roll over on top of justin and u kiss his soft lips*