PROLOGUE p.2

(WARNING!! MANGA SPOILER ALL THE WAY TO THE END)

'What does this mean?! The vision happened immediately', he thought as he tried to stand up.

"What's wrong, Mikey?", he said as he look at him.

'Could this be...'

"Is that all you got?", he provokes Manjiro as Manjiro looks back at him.

"You... You'll die for sure", Manjiro said as he approaches Takemichi.

'Here it comes...'

Mikey kicks him in his temple.

'This...', Takemichi look at Manjiro when Manjiro raises his feet to kick him in the temple when Takemichi manages to block it with his arms that makes Manjiro look at him in shock.

"He blocked it?!", Manjiro said in shock.

"Just as I thought, it happens immediately", Takemichi said to himself.

'I saw a short glimpse of the future just now!', he thought as he wipes the blood pouring down in his mouth.

'My visions have evolved', he look at Manjiro with pure determination.

"It's time to counter this! BRING IT ON, MIKEY!", He shouts as he tried to punch Manjiro while Manjiro dodges the attack and raise his feet to kick Takemichi again when Takemichi bends backward to avoid it.

'I... I dodged it...!', he thought as he trailed down Manjiro's feet.

'Next is', Manjiro decided to do a backward kick.

'A backward kick!', he bends forward as he avoided it. Manjiro look at him in shock and surprised when he notices how Takemichi seems to dodge his attacks.

'He dodged this too?!', Manjiro thought as he continues to attack and Takemichi continues to dodge.

With the others, Mitsuya who just woke up look at the two fighting that makes him speechless. Still looking at them, Mitsuya decided to wake Hakkai up which is just behind him.

"Hakkai... Wake up", Mitsuya said as he shakes him lightly.

"U...ugh...", Hakkai groaned as he sits up beside Mitsuya.

"Hey... The dude dodging Mikey's kicks, is it who I think it is...?!", Mitsuya said as Hakkai confusingly look at where MITSUYA'S looking at.

"Am I dreaming or something?", Mitsuya added as they saw how Takemichi dodges the incoming kick from Manjiro.

"No way! He dodged that?!", Hakkai said in disbelief as Sanzu, who just woke up look at it with shock visible in his face.

"What the hell did I wake up to?!", Sanzu said as he look at the scene before his eyes.

Chifuyu, Pah-chin, Kawata Twins, and Inui, along with Hanma, look at the scene before them with only one thought.

'Takemichi is...', they thought as Takemichi dodges another kick from Manjiro.

'Seeing right through Mikey's moves?!', they finished as Manjiro look at Takemichi with disbelief.

'Why is this happening?! He's not even that fast, so how is he able to dodge me?!', Manjiro thought as he continues to attack when he notices something.

'He's dodging before I could even move?!', Manjiro thought as he look at him.

"Could it be...", Manjiro stops attacking Takemichi as he continues to talk.