Chapter 1 May

Hey guys! This is the author, and I would very quickly like to say May's appearance: she's tall(5'11),she has REALLY long black hair, her skin color is white, and one other part that I can't say yet... LET THE GAMES (story) BEGIN!!!

Chapter 1
Hi I'm May. I'm 16. I am taken. And I love fantasy ( fairies, talking horses etc.). This is my unbelievable story.
"Hey May!" Jesse (my boyfriend) called
"Hey J!" I replied
"I missed you this weekend; why didn't you come to my party?" I continued
"Sorry mom made me do chores and said I couldn't go til' they were done, and when I finished, the party was over.
"I understand" I replied
"Hey you wanna come over today? After school I mean." Jesse asked
"Sorry, I can't, to many chores." I sadly stated
"Oh, maybe some other time?"
"Ya!"
I started for the bus stop and had any normal day so I'll skip til' my way home. I was walking the same old path in the woods but I felt weird. Like someone or maybe something was watching me. I got scared and walking faster. I was almost home when I heard a rustle in the bushes and whispering saying like, "You messed up big time!" But high pitched like REALLY high pitched voice. I started sprinting, I was terrified.
I decided to go into the woods and see what made the sounds. I took an old jar to catch what made the sounds.I walked awhile and only saw trees and bushes, so I decided to follow the trail back home. I was almost back when I stopped in amazement as I saw a winged creature no bigger that my 11 year old sisters hand. I caught it in the jar and sprinted home.