prologue

What a world
I think to myself as I watch my parents be killed.
What a world I think a second time watching the mysterious man walk down my alley.
What a Wo-
Both my words and heart stopped when the realization hit.
I just killed a person. I'm only 11. I just got so angry because I knew that mysterious man killed my mother I watched him do it. So for revenge I killed him. Such a terrible world, but it is what it is they say.

I heard clapping from behind me. Another man, but he's smiling. I killed a person and he's smiling.

" Good job. I was already gonna kill him,but look at you, little killer." I started at him confused. 'did he just confess to wanting to kill that man."might I say but do you have a home, not to be rude, but you look scruffy kid."His words interrupted my thoughts."No sir I don't."Why did I just tell him that? How stupid of me. "Then how about I take you to my manor, of course you'd have to pay me back though." I looked at him confused, what does he possibly want with me?

"I don't have any money. It was all stolen." His smile never wavered." Pay me back in favors then. My name's Ranger, what's yours?"

I think for a moment. I stared at the dead man then at the living man called Ranger, and finally at the hand outstretched waiting for me to shake, agreeing to go.

I did what any sane person would do when a creepy man witnessed me kill someone now offering to take me in and I stretched my hand out to meet his.

"my name is Rex, nothing more nothing less  "
"Okay Rex, nice to meet you and welcome to the family." He said as a black car with tinted windows rolled up Infront of the alley entrance.

I did what any sane person would do in this situation, and hopped into that creepy car with a stranger I just met.

What other options were there?
____________________________________________

Authors note-

This is where you stop reading. Please do not continue to the next chapter when its published. Just don't. Don't.

P.S. any editing will be taken place on another date. Excuse the errors and hopefully you won't be here when those changes have been made because you are supposed to have moved on to something different.

Don't continue to read. This is a warning.
                                        - Lamp