"𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓽"

I'm lying in bed with my fluffy pink blanket and hello kitty squish-mellow. music is playing on my Xbox "Vegas by Joseline Hernandez." my led lights are on dark purple.

( I recommend listening to the provided song while reading, if you have led lights I also say you should turn them to dark purple! )

Hitting my pen, I was bored and wanted to feel good. he gets out of work at 9:00 pm and it's only 8:30. Plus, he has to make it home after he gets out, so sadly, it will be a while.

Time skip to 9:20.

INCOMING FACETIME FROM "My Boyfriend💗"

I slide the green phone button to the right to answer. "Hello?" I say, asking if he's there. "Hey baby," he says while getting ready to sit and talk with me. I love when he calls me that. honestly, I love when he calls me any baby names. it makes me feel like he sees me as someone he needs to protect. I've never had that before. "Hi love, how was work?" "I've had better days, my back hurts, and I'm ready just to sit and talk to my gorgeous girlfriend." why does he say things like that, it makes me get this light feeling in my chest and it makes me feel so happy. "I'm sorry Jake, have you eaten or showered yet?" I asked because I was curious about what Hes done today. "babe.. why are you asking so many questions? are you okay?" he asked with small laughter in his voice and a smile on his face. "of course I am okay baby, I just am a lil high" I say while holding my fingers up close together to show it is only a little bit. his eyes widened and a smile started lifting on his lips. "and you didnt invite me" he makes a sarcastic surprised face. god i love this boy his personality is the light in me.