"oh really is that so princess?"

You get to the beach. You may be a kook but you still love to surf. You surf the waves perfectly. You see jhon b and wave. He falls gets back up on his board and smile. You can't help but giggle a little bit. You see jj and pope watching. You wave to pope. He smiles and waves back. Jj rolls his eyes. " I CAN FEEL YOU ROLLING YOUR EYES AT ME DIPSHIT!" you yell so he can hear you as you flip him off. You get back to the Beach and just chill for a little bit. You hear someone coming twards you. You don't even have to look you already know. "What do you want blondie?" You say still not looking. "Your a kook why are you surfing?" He says. "Why you do you wanna know?" You say back. "Because kooks don't surf and your a kook you shouldn't be surfing." He says. You stand up. "Listen just because I'm a kook doesn't mean I don't get to surf. And seriously bullshit a man telling me what to do? I most certainly won't listen." You say back. "Oh really is that so princess?" He says a smirk on his face. "Yeah it is, I just said so dipshit pay attention." you say. "Is that the only word you know?" He asks. "No I know many more would you like me to name them all? Because I can" you say. " don't you dare" he says.